WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Eye Makeup Look Using MAC Siahi Fluidline:
Hi everyone.. I know I took a lot of time to do this look.but I couldn’t do it all these days because I was suffering from a horrible breakout.now that it is healing I decided to do this look.so this is the look I cameup using MAC’s siahi fluidline. This is a pin up kind of look with a twist.It is a bit loud so please don’t get scared 😀 I even made a face chart of this look (my first ever facechart trial 🙂 ) since many of you may not be comfortable with the loud version I did an alternate wearable version too.hope you all like it.. 🙂 let’s get started..
*NOTE: please do not do the eye makeup as instructed if your waterline is sensitive to fluidline.
I tried to do a face chart for this look.this is my first attempt of doing a face chart.i printed out the MAC’s empty face charts on a normal print paper and I did the look on it using colour pencils,oil pastels,crayons,water colour,dark orangy pressed powder(blush) and gel pen. I know it came out horrible so please don’t get scared 😛 😀
Step 1: start with a flawless base.make your face as flawless as possible because the eye makeup in this look is gonna draw all the attention towards your flaws(to understand what I am saying you can see my final pics where all my zits and other flaws are drawing attention towards them) .apply the base makeup and also prime your eyelids with either concealer or an eye primer.then pat a li’l bit of loose/compact powder on your eyes.make sure that all the darkness or uneven skin on the eyelids and under eye circles are concealed.(no pic! Sorry..)
Step 2: take a matte soft brown colour eyeshadow which is just 2-3 shades darker than your skintone and apply it in the crease up to half way inwards and on the outer 1/4th of the eyelid. (I used a shimmery brown and I forgot to do this step first! 😛 you can see it in pic 5)
Step 3: take a black liquid/gel liner and draw a thick winged line along the upper lashline. If you are afraid to draw the winged line directly then you can first draw the line with a black pencil liner until you get the desired shape and then top it with a liquid liner.
Step 4: now take an old/new eyeliner pencil(make sure it is not a creamy one and also that it doesn’t sting when you use it on your waterline) and dip it in the siahi fluidline.after loading the pencil tip with fluidline apply it on your waterline.
Step 5: take some more fluidline with an angled brush and apply along the lower lash line from corner to corner.make sure that there is no skin peeking between lashline and waterline.if you think this is too loud for your taste you can skip it.
Step 6: finally adjust the wing on the outer corner such that it merges with the blue fluidline and apply loads of volumising mascara.that’s it for eye makeup.
Step 7: apply a matte or satin fiery orange red lipstick and bronzer or peachy brown blush to finish the look. If you are not sure about the bright and loud lipstick then you can opt for a nude lipstick with gloss for a more wearable version.
I did both loud and toned down versions..so you can see and choose the one which suits you. I did them both on separate days. Hence the little change in the eyeliner shapes and lighting.
* I recently had a very bad breakout and my concealer didn’t hide those zits properly.they ruined my final result a bit.i hope you all understand. 🙂
- oriflame beauty skin perfect foundation in “natural beige”
- oriflame absolute concealer for eyes in “pink” and “gold” for undereyes.
- Pierre cardin stick concealer in “04 ambre” for face.
- Avon ideal shade poder foundation in “nude” as finishing powder.
- For blush I first used a fluffy mousse kind of foundation(shahnaz hussain) which is orangy as my blush base and topped it off with a pressed powder which was very dark and orangy(oriflame visions pressed powder).
- oriflame dual skin corrector in “medium” allover the lid as my eyeshadow base.
- Pressed powder allover the lid.
- Oriflame mono eyeshadow essentials in “espresso” .
- Ambika pillai liquid eyeliner in “black”.
- MAC fluidline in “siahi”
- Ambika pillai mascara and oriflame lash explosion mascara. I used both of them to achieve the volume I wanted for my lashes.
- Ambika pillai lite lipstick in “flame”
- For nude lips I used: Avon perfect wear extralasting lipstick in “cappuccino” and Avon glossy delight lip juice in “sugared fig”.
So this was my look using MAC siahi fluidline.hope you all liked it.. 🙂 Any suggestions and request are happily welcome. 🙂
Also read :
MAC Siahi Fluidline Tutorial, EOTD
MAC & Mickey Contractor Blush, Fluidline Photos, Swatches, EOTD
Dramatic Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Party Makeup : Teal Blue Green Eye Makeup Look
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue Black / Grey Liner Eye Makeup Photo Tutorial