WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Instant eye prep! This quick fix reduces the look of puffy eyes and under-eye shadows while imparting a bright natural radiance to the entire eye area. Perfectly primes the eye for makeup. Use regularly and see those instant benefits become more permanent!
Price : Rs 1600
Vibrancy eye primer came up with MAC Primed for perfection collection. It is part of the permanent collection. I have bene using this for almost 15-20 days now and I am quite pleased with the products.
What I love about MAC Prep and Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer :
- This is basically a primer for your under eye area. Just like you have a face primer to go before your foundation, MAC has launched a primer for concealers as well.
- It is gel-cream like iridescent looking product that goes on super smooth on your under eye area. It is non greasy, gets absorbed in skin easily and adds a little brightness to your under eyes.
- It creates and excellent base for the concealer to go on smoothly without making the appearance of concealer look heavy on your under eye area.
- It prevents the concealer from caking or creasing for hours at ago There have been days when I have applied this around 11 in the morning and at around 6 in evening I could see my under eye area looking just fine. I mostly use the MAC studio finish concealer under the eyes and that is not a super long lasting concealer. With vibrancy under eye primer underneath, that has stayed under my eyes for so long and also prevented the concealer form creasing. So many times I have applied this during the day and haven’t felt the need to touch up my concealer while going out somewhere in evening. 🙂
- It adds a bit of hydration and luminosity to the under eye area but don’t take it as a substitue for under eye cream. However this never makes your under eye area dry or uncomfortable through out the day.
- A little goes a long way.
What I do not like about Vibrancy Eye Primer
- It has caffeine in it to reduce puffy eyes. Well! but that would happen only if you use it every single day. With this price tag , you’d probably want to use it occasionally.
- The pump dispenses more than the required product at times. And really, you don’t want to waste such an expensive product. A tube packaging with thin nozzle would have been a better packaging for this.
Blended swatch :
Overall, I really really like this stuff. I would suggest this especially to women, who have deep lines under their eyes or very dark circles and require to use thick concealers. This would really help to make your thick concealers go smoothly, last long and also prevent them from settling in fine lines for long hours.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Also Read :
MAC Primed for Perfection Collection Photos, Swatches
MAC Prep For Colour Collection Launched in India
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder Review
Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage Review