WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC has a set of prolongwear lipglasses, which are amazingly pigmented. You’d almost fall for the gorgeous colors and the amount of opacity these glosses offer, but honestly, they are not worth it.
Price : Rs 1350
I am reviewing the shade Full Speed Ahead. It is a goorrrgoeus cool toned hot pink color. Exactly how I prefer my lip colors to me. Those who prefer more warm tones, they may not enjoy this color. And since it is a super bright color, not everyone would be able to pull it off.I like to use the color with a co-ordinating blush color and soft eye makeup.
It comes with a flat foot applicator . It is quite nice- packs a lot of color and bends softly for it to move well on the lips. The lipglass goes on smooth, is completely opaque. Also, the staying power is good 4 + hours. BUT it is a pain to make this gloss look good all the time.
- If you apply too much of it, it tends to look gloopy and patchy on lips.
- If you eat something, it catches every speck food and makes it stick on the lips. Yuck!
- If your lips are chapped, it would accentuate every single flaw on your lips.
- It dopes not feel heavy on lips but is quite sticky.
- This could only be me but I find the vanilla fragrance a tad bit stronger in these glosses as compared to the regular mac lipglass.
And that’s the look of the day! 🙂
Dress: Vivienne Westwood
Earrings, Bracelets : random
Clutch : Accessorize
MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Diva Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
Red Lipstick: MAC Chili
MAC Dark Side Lipstick Review, Swatches
MAC Lady Danger Lipstick
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Bare Again
MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Half N Half Lipstick