WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick was recommended by Janhavi. I saw the photo of Midi Mauve lipstick in her haul post and I knew I had to get it. 😀
MAC Midi Mauve is a dusty rose mauve colour with a glaze finish. It would be a “My Lips But Better” shade for many but for me it goes almost nude pink. it just defines my lips a little and give them a nice soft finish.
What I like about MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick:
- I love the soft glossy finish it gives to my lips .
- The shade is such that I can wear it with just any blush or eye makeup.
- I can wear Midi Mauve every single day. This is such an on-the-go shade.
- It goes on smoothly and evenly on my lips.
- The lipstick doesn’t accentuate my fine lines. It gives that creamy finish to lips.
- The lipstick doesn’t dry my lips.
- Midi Mauve has medium to buildable coverage.
- Lovely vanilla smell.
- This lipstick feels light on lips.
What I don’t like about MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick :
- It doesn’t have a great staying power. It stays on my lips for more than an hour or so..Honestly, not an issue for me. 😀 The good thing is that the colour fades evenly and not in patches.
- I just feel that it is not a universally flattering shade. The shade is mostly good for light to medium skin tones. (I am NC 35 in MAC). The shade might look washed on a lot of darker skin tones.
And here is how Midi Mauve looks on me.
Have you tried MAC Midi Mauve Lipstcik? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
- MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
- MAC Spirit Lipstick Review
- Mac Lipsticks-Barcelona Red & Plum Dandy + Mac Plushglass-Bountiful – Swatches And Photos.