MAC Short Shorts Eyeshadow Review, Swatch
Price : Rs 900
Launching with MAC Surf baby Collection (launching next weekend)
MAC describes short shorts as Frosty white champagne.
When I first saw this eyeshadow, I thought of MAC Nylon eye shadow from the permanent line. I checked back at the store and I was right. Both of them are quite similar. So if you have MAC Nylon eye shadow in your collection, guess you should skip this one.
MAC Short shorts eyeshadow is a frost finish eye shadow. It is a frosty champagne gold color. It is not super shimemry or shiny and that totally makes it even more beautiful and easy to wear.
Some features :
- Makes an excellent highlighter.
- Makes a superb inner corner (of the eye) colour.
- You even use it to highlight your face – bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow , higher point sof cheeks and it looks beautiful . It looks soft and subtle without looking fake.
- The texture is super smooth and you barely have to make any effort to make it work.
- Works great as brow bone highlighter even for those who have heavy brow bone. The eyeshadow is not shiny as such so gives that soft finish to the eyes,
- You can use it as an all over colour but I prefer not to use it.
- Would work for a lot of skin tones. If you are very dusky, it may not work for you.
- Zero fall outs.
- Easy to blend. long lasting.
- Nicely pigmented.
It is an excellent eyeshadow and it’s a must have to have atleast one highlighter in your eye shadow palette. If you still havent got one in your palette, do check this out. 🙂 This is a limited edition eyeshadow.
IMBB’s contributor Natasha has used MAC Nylon eyeshadow in two of her looks, you may check those out HERE and HERE Short Shorts is very very similar. MAC Nylon is more golden and shiny than short shorts.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 5/5
Have you used MAC Short Shorts Eyeshadow? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
MAC Surf Baby Collection India Launch
Good Smudge Proof Liquid Eyeliners below Rs 1000
How to Look Good in Pictures
The Lazy Woman’s Guide to Looking Good
Good Lovin Lipglass Review, Swatch, FOTD
To the Beach Collection Launching in India
Siahi Fluidline Tutorial, EOTD