WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today I am going to present you with a cute eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution’s sister brand I Heart Makeup that I just couldn’t avoid picking up. Not only does the palette look adorable, it has an adorable name too, Go! To Heaven. Let’s read on to know about it in detail…
• 18 eyeshadows in a gorgeous wheel of colour…developed to roll away to heavenly times ahead!
• Essential mixture of shimmers and mattes.
Price: £3.99 for 8.5 gms.
My Experience with Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go! To Heaven Eyeshadow Palette:
I will begin with the packaging of this palette which is simple and attractive. The palette is in the form of a black circular case which houses the eyeshadows with a clear flip lid. There is no applicator provided with this palette. The lid closes with a click. What I really like about the packaging is the fact that it is extremely sturdy and travel friendly. The quantity of the product is amazing as per its price. At the back of the pan, the ingredient list is printed.
‘Go! To Heaven’ as the name implies consists of some very gorgeous everyday wearable eyeshadow shades for casual as well as party looks. There are a total of 19 shades which consists of a mixture of matte, pearly as well as shimmery shades.
• At the centre is a slightly pearly light pink shade, apt for everyday use. Its pigmentation as well as staying power is average.
• The inner circle consists of 9 shades. I will begin with a random shade and go in a clockwise direction to describe them. I will begin with a shimmery purplish mauve. Next to that is a shimmery brown shade, another stunner. After that comes a shimmery taupe colour, a gorgeous shade which will add to your eyes. A shimmery peachy pink is adjacent to the last shade. Next to it is a matte dirty brown. After that is a matte black with a hint of grey.
• Next we continue with the matte mauve shade. This is a very pale mauve shade but beautiful nonetheless. Next to this is a pearly pearl shade. This one is stunning. After that is a matte champagne shade. It can be used as a base. Aren’t these gorgeous? In the image these have been indicated from 1 to 9.
• Now I will describe the shades in the outer circle. I will begin with a shimmery bronze shadow (outer 1). Next to it in a clockwise direction is a beautiful shimmery rose gold shade (outer 2), a classic and my absolute favourite. After that is a pearly pinky peach shadow (outer 3).
• Continuing is a shimmery pink shade shadow (outer 4) followed by a shimmery copper shade shadow (outer 5). Next in line or rather circle is a matte creamy shade (outer 6).
• After that is a golden brown shade which is shimmery (outer 7). Then comes another variant of shimmery brown shadow (outer 8). Last is a matte pale pink shadow (outer 9).
Thus the palette is full of everyday shades which add a definition to the eyes.
Pigmentation and Texture:
Pigmentation of most of the shades is really good. Some shades like the lighter matte ones do need multiple swipes to show up. The staying power is also pretty decent for most shades and they last for a good 4.5-5 hours without a primer. Some lighter shades do fall back in this zone with a staying power of about 3-4 hours.
All the shades apply very smoothly and have a satiny texture. Despite their shimmery finish, shimmery ones do not feel gritty on the lids at all. It blends easily and does not settle into fine lines nor does it crease.
There is a little fallout for some shades while application.
Pros of Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go! To Heaven Eyeshadow Palette:
• Cute packaging.
• Good mix of everyday shades.
• Consists of matte, pearly and shimmery shades.
• Smooth and satiny texture.
• Good pigmentation.
• Easily blendable.
• Suitable for all skin tones.
• Doesn’t crease or settle into fine lines.
• Good staying power, around 4.5-5 hours.
Cons of Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go! To Heaven Eyeshadow Palette:
• Fallout issue.
• Contains parabens.
• Availability in India.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Would I Recommend Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go! To Heaven Eyeshadow Palette?
Well! Look at the palette, can you resist?
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go To Hell Eyeshadow Palette Review
Makeup Revolution London Cappuccino Mono Eyeshadow
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Flawless Palette
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eye Shadow Palette is a Dupe For?
Makeup Revolution London Romantic Smoked Redemption Palette
MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Revlon High Intensity Eyeshadow Palette: Romantic Girl
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette