WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Masque Review
Hello lovelies, how are we all doing today?
MATRIX, the leading professional hair care and hair Colour Company in the United States, is part of L’Oreal USA Professional Products Division.
Matrix was founded in 1980 by the American husband and wife hairdressing team, Arnie and Sydell Miller. The Millers wanted to provide hairdressers with a comprehensive range of products that would help them grow their businesses and provide the means to take full advantage of their talent and creativity. Now, over two decades later, their original ideas still stand strong and Matrix is committed to the development of the salon professional and offers a wide range of hair care, colour and texturizing products including: Biolage, Amplify, Sleek. Look, Vavoom, Curl.life, Color.smart, Opti.smooth, SOCOLOR and Colour Sync.
For more information about the hair type and products suitable go here:
Contains wheat germ oil
pure botanical extracts
Replenishes hair with nourishing moisture
Leaves hair soft, manageable, shiny
Suitable for normal to dry hair
recommends for professional use only
to use: Apply to clean damp hair. Distribute evenly
massage into hair. Leave on for 15 minutes with or without heat
Hair Repair Treatments – Why would you need them?
If your hair is like the hair below and you do any of the things below, you may need a hair repair treatment
Hair Repair Treatments aren’t something most people think about, especially guys, or know about. Instead people rely on shampoos and conditioners which do work, but don’t do everything you need them to do or sometimes take days and weeks to fully repair or at least get your hair looking healthy and full of life again. If your hair is like the following descriptions or you have hair that looks or feels or sounds like the descriptions below, or you do any of the styling below, you should probably begin looking into a hair treatment or hair mask to get your hair back to the way it should look.
If your hair is in any of the bullets below, you may want to try a repair mask or a hair treatment.
- Dry or Brittle hair that breaks
- Split Ends or Damaged Hair
- Hair that feels like or looks like straw
- Colour treated or Colored Hair
- Bleached or Dyed hair with Highlights or completely bleached
- Chemically damaged hair
- People who swim a lot or go in hot tubs with Chlorine or Bromine
- Hair that has been Flat Ironed, Curled, Blown Dry, In The Sun, In Intense Heat
- Frizzy Hair
- Hair that is aging or aged
- Hair that has become lifeless and thinned
- Dull hair that lost its shine
- Hair that does not have volume or body
- Hair that is hard to style because of a lack of body or life
Out of all the matrix therapies available hydrathérapie products infused with Aloe Vera and Algae help nourish and restore hair’s moisture balance, revealing its natural softness and shine. Use Hydrating regimen for dry hair and Ultra-Hydrating regimen for very dry, coarse hair.
And after I got my hair rebonded this was suggested to me by the hairstylist.
Also ,often I have seen in the matrix salons for the hair spa therapy .This masque is being used as this is an intense moisture locked masque.
These are the other products offered in the hydratherapie range
- Cera-Repair Pro4™- in-salon treatment
- Conditioning Balm
- Daily Leave-In Tonic
- Detangling Solution
- Hydra-Seal Leave-in Créme
- Ultra-Hydrating Balm
I have personally tried the shampoo,the masque and the serum. The serum was reviewed earlier by jomol HERE
Am not using the shampoo as I grew out of it for the quest to try new. But matrix products I feel are some of the mildest ingredients.
They are very light and are not harsh on your hair. Whatever products you are using would suit all sort of coloured and chemically treated hair.
My experience with matrix has been good so far.
Listing in the form of pros and cons
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Masque is Good why:
- Very light . Has a whipped cream texture
- Glides on your hair easily
- I use it in 2 ways .I either use it as a masque, wet my ends apply it from root to tip and damp hair leave it for 30 mins and wash off with a shampoo.(This is how with or without heat they do it in the salon)
- Either I use it like a conditioner as these days am trying to finish my tub. I leave it for about 5 minutes after hair wash and does a great job
- It helps reduce frizz
- It softens the hair .Main job is hair softening . My hair feels nourished after using it.
- The tub when I got was about Rs 500 and I have been using it for 4 months and still a little is left.
- Very economical buy.
- I love the tub design of the conditioner. I would not buy a face product in the tub packaging but like it for conditioner.
- Only a coin size is needed for shoulder length hair(one rupee coin )
- Priced at Rs 500 and the tub lasts me almost 6 months if I use it as a masque once a week
- Coupled with a little steam works wonders for my dry hair
- Widely available matrix products can be brought from their stores or at most of the cosmetic stores
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Masque Bad why:
- Apart from non availability I think the texture is great so is the price for the big tub. until I find something more convenient to use and more moisturising I am sticking to this
- matrix is a part of L’Oreal.they test on animals:(
Overall rating of 4.5/ 5 from me.
Matrix Biolage Smoothing Hair Serum
Oriflame Coconut & Ricemilk Nourishing Hair Mask
Loreal Total Repair 5 Hair Masque
Wella System Professional Hydrate Dry Hair Mask
Dove Hair Fall Therapy Treatment Mask
Matrix Split End Hair Serum
Shampoo & Conditioner for Damaged Hair