WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This review I am writing on behalf of my sister who eats my brain everyday to write the review for this product( such a lazy girl) .anyways I bought this treatment mask for her when after getting her hair colored she was facing dry hair problems like split ends, roughness lack of luster etc..it was in sept She started using this product. She had medium length hair. The tub was almost full when I had bought it…
What the product claims- intensively repairs and restores hair for an average reduction of hair fall from 100 to 2(due to breakage)
What it contains-
Water, cetyl alchohol,behentrimonium chloride, dimethiconol and TEA- dodecylbenzesulfonate,glycerin,diglycerine,dimethicone and C12-15 pareth -3 and C12-15 pareth-23, perfume, phenoxyethanol,methylparaben,disodium EDTA, ammonium hydroxide,
Repairing serum contains- silicone emulsion + hair moisturizers
Price and pack- 215 for 270 ml
How to use-
Apply a palm full of product and massage through wet hair. Leave for 3 mins and rinse thoroughly.
Pros of Dove hair fall therapy treatment mask
- She like the kind of moisture it gives to her hair
- She even loves the smell of it… even I feel the smell is like gentle baby shampoo sort
- It is not quite thick nor too runny…the texture is medium in consistency
- It counters the effect of fly away hair
- Her frizzy dry hair were like tamed cat ( her quote 🙂 )
- The price is worth the quantity
- You need only small amount for every use
- Makes her hair sooo soft and silky…I too like seeing her hair after that
- The smell lingers on the hair for long time. her friends complemented her on the smell . 🙂
Cons of Dove hair fall therapy treatment mask
- The tub pack was in my opinion could have been avoided.. however she’s ok with it
- Don’t know about hair fall cause she was not facing any, however it helped with the split ends
- It has so many chemicals, silicones n stuff which is why haven’t tried it for more than once
- It actually caused me rashes when I used it, but its all okay with her… guess people with sensitive skin should proceed with great care
- It takes so much of water to rinse it off, even my sister swears that this is the only flaw she thinks this mask has.
Waise bhi itne paise mein itna hi milega. 🙂
My take on Dove hair fall therapy treatment mask
I stayed away from it. it irritates my skin while rinsing, I donot like silicones in my hair products , n you have nicer hair masks in the body shop rain forest range now. However in terms of texture, smell and softness it’s a killer.. If you are ok with the ingredients list and have lots of water to indulge in. it could be the magic tub for home deep conditioning treatment. 🙂
That brings me to the end of my review; love and light to all 🙂 do tell me what readymade hair masks everyone applied to their hair.