WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
NYX Blush Mocha Review, Photos, Swatches
Price Rs 550 for 6.4 gm
NYX Powder blush Mocha is dusty pink colour with yellow undertones. Mocha is matte, madly pigmented and blends superbly with my skin tone.
My experience with NYX blush Mocha:
- It love the shade. It’s a warm pink rose that would look flattering on most Indian skin tones.
- It’s immensely pigmented. I just have to tap my blush brush on the blush and I have loads of colour to apply on both cheeks.
- It’s matte blush, which I love.
- It never accentuates my pores.
- It never broke me out.
- It blends in with my complexion
- It never looks chalky.
- This blush stays on pretty well . During hot summer months also, it used to last good 5-6 hours on me. These days it goes on pretty well all day long. Let’s say even after 6-7 hours I can see a flush of colour on my cheeks.
- You get a lot of product for the price you pay.
- It’s tiny so I can easily carry it around with me.
- I quite like the packaging. The top is kept transparent so it’s easier to locate the blush . Also the plastic used for packaging is quite decent.
Mocha is a kind of shade that could be worn easily every single day. Me :inlove: with it.
Not so good things about NYX Mocha blush:
- This blush is a little powdery so the powder gets scattered around the edges.
- It’s so pigmented that you can easily go overboared with it.
Here is the swatch of NYX blush Mocha. And I have swiped it very lightly.
And here is how it looks on me.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
NYX cosmetics are available in Mumbai and Bangalore. You can also purchase them online at cherryculture.com