WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Hair X Repair Therapy Hair Mask
I have long straight hair and I love to leave them open, but then I ended up with really rough and dry hair. The tips of my hair had a lot of split ends. The ends looked brown, they looked fried and awful (obvious from the above description).
So my scalp was full of oil while the ends were dry.
This is a part of my first Oriflame purchases. This is a hair mask called the Oriflame Hair X Repair therapy hair mask for dry and damaged hair.
What it claims:
As part of the Nutri Repair system Hair X Repair Therapy Hair Mask nourishes and helps to repair damaged hair. Its special repair actives and Shea Butter give nourished better-protected, softer hair with a smooth all-over sheen.
Apply/ Massage this smooth hair mask weekly, into clean, washed and towel dried hair, comb through, leave for 5 minutes and rinse out. (do not apply on the scalp)
Packaging: Yellow sturdy tub with white cap. There is a small booklet containing direction and ingredient list stuck onto the base of the tub.
Product: The consistency is like that of a shampoo. When you tilt the tub it flows.
Fragrance: It’s got a very mild fragrance.
AQUA, DISTEAROYLETHYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM,C14-20 ISOALKYLAMIDOPROPYLETHYLDIMONIUM ETHOSULFATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA,METHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SODIUM CITRATE
My Experience with Oriflame Hair X Repair Therapy Hair Mask
I felt a hell lot of difference within one use but it felt and looked better with each use(Weekly use). Due to the consistency I was a little concerned about its effectiveness but I realized with one use that I have never used a product which is as effective as this one. Another thing I would like to mention is that today I went out in an auto with open hair, so ya they were flying here there and everywhere. but I felt my tangle 99.9% tangle free. I ran my hands through my hair twice and that 0.1% was also gone smoothly.
Pros of Oriflame Hair X Repair Therapy Hair Mask:
• It Does what it claims; my hair looked smoother and less frizzy.
• My hair felt extremely soft.
• My wavy hair became very manageable.
• When I ran my hand through my hair, I felt my hair was absolutely tangle free
• Even when it gets tangled (it rarely does exception being when its windy/stormy) it untangles very easily
• Usually after using a deep conditioner hair feels and looks flat, heavy and coated. But this product worked better than other deep conditioners without the con
– It’s really cheap when you compare it to 2 spa treatments a month, because this tub (Rs 349 for 200ml) is going to last you more than 8-12 applications. It is 1/4th of a spa session. (Depending on the length of your hair)
– A little goes a long way I use 1 teaspoon for my long hair (goes way below the waist)
• Mild pleasant smell on your hair once washed off.
Cons of Oriflame Hair X Repair Therapy Hair Mask:
• Contains parabens
• In a tub, so would be considered uncomfortable by most of you.
• Its consistency is very light and runny so need to be very careful while handling the tub.
• The smell is kind of weird but then I love the mild smell that lingers after the wash. May be the weird smell is just the initial concentrated smell.
Will I repurchase this? Ohh hell ya!!!
Will I recommend this? Already been doing that and people are loving it.
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy
Oriflame White Nettle and; Papaya 2- in- 1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel with Nourishing Olive & Bamboo
Oriflame Duo Core Foundation
Oriflame Lip Gloss Berries
Oriflame Calming Face Cream with Blueberry & Lavender Extracts
Oriflame Renewing Hand Scrub