ORIFLAME LIP GLOSS BERRIES REVIEW
Hello girlies, I have so found my new love in glosses. Ssharing with you all my recent purchase of Oriflame gloss berries.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE SE GLOSSES
• Juicy, flavored lip gloss in 5 delicious shades.
• Contains a plant emollient complex with grape seed and rosehip seed oil, to help care for and moisturize your lips.
• A unique blend of oils, shiny pearls and pigments creates extreme glossy shine.
The shades that I have are
Price Rs. 279 for 12ml (but you can always grab these at some discounts just the way I did 🙂 )
THE GLOSSES HAVE LIP BALM LIKE APPLICATORS ON THE TOP
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GLOSSES
I love the idea of having glossy lips, and my thin lips always make me attracted to buy Glosses. The packaging of this lip gloss is cute; comes in a tube of 12 ml. These tubes somehow remind me of Lancôme juicy tubes. 😀 😀 😀 This lip gloss claims to contain berries extracts and essential / natural oil to moisturize lips and add gloss to the lips. Well, use it alone if you want a full glossy appearance on your lips, or use it on top of your lipstick. Both create a different look. Try it! I myself prefer to use it with lipstick. Though this is not so long-lasting (it could fade after several hours, two hours or so, I think), but still I like these. I apply it again once it fades out, and that’s why I often carry it in my bag. What I like about these gloss berries is the fact that they are absolutely non sticky and have grapes like flavor in them ☺
Pros of Oriflame gloss berries
• Glides on smoothly on the lips.
• They are absolutely non sticky.
• Good quantity, even if used everyday they will last at least 3-4 months.
• Lip balm like applicator, very easy to use on the go.
• Convenient to carry around in bag.
• The taste is yummy grape like
• Provides good shine.
• Contains very fine shimmer which is barely visible after application
• Moisturizes the lips really well.
Cons of Oriflame gloss berries
• I bought three colors so that I could try different shades but the weird part; all three of them give almost the same Colour when applied on the lips.
• They are not so long lasting, require re application.
• Available via Oriflame agents only
• Contains parabens
Will I buy it again?
Yes, I find these decent for daily wear & if available at good discount I will definitely buy these again.
IMBB rating– 3.5/5 -1.5(for not being long lasting & for the above listed con1 :P)
Have you used Oriflame Lip Gloss Berries? Please rate in the box below
Oriflame Powershine Lipstick in Frosted Champagne Photos, Swatches
How to Wear Dark Lipsticks and Lipglosses
How to Choose Lipstick Color
Lipstick: Types of Lipsticks
How to Apply Lipstick for Great Lips
Oriflame Gloss Booster: Swatches and Review
Oriflame Maxi Lip Gloss Pink Review, Photos, Swatches
Oriflame Visions V Lipsticks: Six more Lipstick Shades
Oriflame Pure Colour On the Go Lipsticks, Very Me Clickit Stains, Lip Glosses
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!