Pukhraj Herbal Cucumber Face wash gel review
Hello once again.
Today I am back again with another herbal product I have been using since 2 weeks at my mom’s place in Punjab. This is a completely herbal face wash gel which has many variants like Almond, neem, orange, apple & cucumber. All of these suits different skin types & different weather conditions too.
The company – Pukhraj herbal has been operating in the foreign market & has entered India too. But here it has its offices only in the states of Punjab, Haryana & J&K. The complete details regarding the company and its products can be got at-http://www.pukhrajhealthcare.com link. Even one can get in contact with them at the ‘contact us’ page provided at their website.
Product claim:- Pukhraj Facewash Gel enriched natural extracts of Cucumber, which nourishes and revitalizes the complexion to make skin look fresh, soft and beautiful. It is best suited to remove dirt, oil, make-up from face. Gentle formula purifies pores deep down, removing impurities & sebum. Skin conditioner adds glow to your face. Cucumber extract cleanses without drying & soothes sensitive skin.
Price: 175/- for 150 gm.
Skin Types- Suit all skin types.
Shelf life – 2 years.
Directions- Splash warm water & a few drops of the gel and gently massage on your face with finger tips and wash it.
My take on the product: I have used two variants of the pukhraj face wash gel. When I came to Punjab, weather here was a little cool here because of the rains and then I was using the Almond face wash gel as the SA had suggested it to my mother for the winters. But now as the weather had changed to the hot dry summers so cucumber face was gel best suits my skin.
Both worked great on my face. I just use it as any other normal face wash. But the big difference here is that it doesn’t lather at all. That doesn’t mean that it will not clean your face but for me, this is a sign for being a completely herbal product.
I take out the gel using my index finger & then massage it on my face using both hands and within seconds, the gel disappears or one can say melts or gets absorbed into my skin. Then splashing water on the face leaves a squeaky clean & a bright face without a speck of dryness. It removes any kind of washable makeup also which also shows that it works on the skin. I have fallen for this face wash & I am myself buying the cucumber(for summers) and orange(for rainy season) face wash gel.
The consistency of the gel is in semi liquid form which will not spill out easily. Packaging is quite simple & ordinary but is travel friendly if you place the lid tightly.
The face wash gel after little blending. No lather, just some shine which also gets absorbed quickly.
Pros of the Cucumber face wash gel:
• Its completely herbal. Doesn’t lather at all which I find a proof of being a herbal product.
• The color & smell of the gel is truly of cucumber only which again is a plus point as no extra color or fragrance have been added to it.
• The way it gets absorbed into the skin leaving a light shine is a good point again.
• Removes all washable makeup leaving a clean & soft face.
• Travel friendly packaging.
• A little goes a long way. This 150 gms of product can last you 2 months for sure.
• Reasonably priced.
• A lot many variants for you to try according to your need/weather condition.
Cons of the cucumber face wash:
• I find the tub style packaging a little unhygienic. No problem if you are using it alone.
• No ingredients list mentioned on the pack or even on the website. They simply state that it is made up of pure cucumber & had gone under various quality checks.
• Availability is a major problem but one can contact them through their website.
Recommend/Repurchase- Yes, if it is available then I don’t find any harm in using & re using it.
Ratings:- I would overall rate it 4/5.
Also Read :
Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel Review
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash and Tone Gel- A Review
Khadi Herbal Face & Body Wash Sandalwood & Honey Review
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash – REVIEW