The skin around our eye area is the most delicate and sensitive. In the absence of proper care various problems such as dark circles, under eye bags etc can make there presence felt.
Aging or genetic predisposition are generally the main reasons for anyone to have eye bags. But Chronic Sinusitis, Menstruation, Hormonal Imbalance, Pregnancy, Alcoholism, Smoking, Stress, Lack of proper sleep, Vitamin deficiencies and excess salt consumption etc are few other conditions that increase the risk of developing this problem.
Tips to cure eye bags:
• Place chilled eye masks or metal spoon on your eyes until they are not cold any longer. Follow this tip daily for about 2 weeks to see results.
• Place cotton balls soaked in milk under your eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce under eye bags.
• Crush few parsley leaves and put them on your eyes for few minutes. It provides a soothing effect and helps reduce eye bags.
• Splash cold water on your face and eyes to improve circulation and avoid eye bags caused due to unnecessary fluid accumulation.
• Apply cream with Vitamin E around the eyes before sleeping. Almond oil works equally well.
• Mix equal parts of rosewater and witch hazel and apply this mixture on your eyes. Let it stay for about 15 minutes. Wash with cool water. It is an effective home remedy to soothe the eyes and get rid of under eye problem.
• Place tea bags, soaked in water, on your eyes for about 20 minutes this will help reduce eye bags and dark circles.
• Keep your head slightly elevated while sleeping to avoid the accumulation on fluids under the eyes which in turn causes eye bags.
• Never lie on your stomach while sleeping if you want to avoid getting eye bags in the morning.
• Avoid rubbing eyes frequently as it would only aggravate the problem which you are trying hard to solve.
• Exercise daily to let the fluid inside your body move rather that accumulate at one place and cause eye bags.
• Placing cucumber slices on the eyes is age old formula that works extremely well to reduce eye bags as well as dark circles around the eyes. Use cucumber slices or juice on the dark circles to lighten them. Place thinly cut slices on your eyes for 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
• One of the reasons for eye bags is inadequate sleep so in order to avoid them getting proper sleep is a must.
• Eat less salt because when taken in more quantity salt, increases fluid retention in the body and hence cause the problem of eye bags. Also avoid or at least reduce the consumption of processed and packaged foods containing various types of preservatives and additives to avoid the problem of eye bags.
How do you take care of your eyes?
Best Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review: Dark Circles and Wrinkles
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Duo Glow/Medium Review
Bags Trend : HandBags for Summers 2011
Best of Hand Bags- Guess, Burberry, Giordano, Hidesign, Versace
Women Hand Bags: Does Size Really Matter?
Hand Bags at Araish Exhibition
Bags: Bag It This Winter
5 Bags to Carry this Summer in Every Budget and Style