Hi Girls, Here comes my review on
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush
I never liked heavy makeup or makeup that looks too contrived so I have done a lot of experimentations with expensive as well as cheap cosmetics and Revlon has always been my favorite.. I love their collection and the ranges of the color they provide…
For me Blush is must for my daily makeup regime. I just love pinkey pinkey cheeks :blush: ..After trying on different brands of blush from the expensive ones to cheap ones, I would have to say I finally found the blush that works for me. I am so happy 🙂 Revlon’s word for the Mineral Blush:
- ColorStay™ Mineral Blush & ColorStay™ Mineral Bronzer contain skin loving minerals that are good for your skin and ColorStay™ longwear technology that lasts for up to 16 hours. This innovative mineral baked powder technology applies easily and blends seamlessly for natural looking, sheer, soft radiant color that won’t streak or fade all day.
- Formula is non-irritating and fragrance free.
- Available in 3 Blush and 2 Bronzer shades
Expert Tips ColorStay Mineral Blush:
- Wear blush/bronzer alone or over foundation or powder.
- Using brush applicator, start at the apples of your cheeks and sweep upward on your cheekbone towards your hairline.
Price: I bought my mineral blush for 900 Rs from the LifeStyle.. 🙁 Available Shades of Blush: Here are the swatches of the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush I have Roseberry shade. All the shades are great, I like the Petal also but I took Roseberry as it’s dark Pinkish and I love that. Last two shades i.e. Golden Bronze and Deep Bronze are for Mineral Bronzer. Here are the images of my Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Roseberry shade.
- For me the first wow is that all the three shades are awesome.. All the shades looks natural.. Especially I love my Roseberry, cute pink.
- The color just looks “natural” on my face. I look just like I blushed naturally, or that my cheeks are really just rosy.
- The Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush has a great texture
- The blush is picked up easily with the slightest swipe of the brush and goes on velvety smooth.
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush comes in a sturdy plastic case with a tiny brush for application.
- You just have to apply one light dusting of the blusher and it will give you a delicate glow to your cheeks.
- It also does not wear off easily so i don’t have to reapply it throughout the day.
- Doesn’t look like that you have overdone your blush.
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush comes with the shimmer but not too much.
- It’s very much expensive. I agree that it’s a great blush but honestly paying 900 Rs for the blush is breaking my heart 🙁
- The small applicator which comes with the blush could have been better. I had to be quite gentle with the brush when using it, otherwise the bristles would drop. Anyway we use our own brushes so it’s okay, but if you don’t have the brushes then you have to be careful while using it.
I also have Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush – Peach Satin. I bought it after reading Pri’s review on it.. Pri’s review hypnotized (:hypnotized:) me so much that I couldn’t controlled myself from buying this blush.. But honestly ,Thanks a lot to Pri for such a valuable, nice and descriptive review on the dream mousse blush. Truly speaking I have no complain about this product and very much satisfied with this blush.. For everyday blush I either use Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush or Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush.. I like the colors of both the blushes.. And I love both the blushes. I am not at all comparing both the products as they are very much different and both of the blushes are closed to my heart :). I also have Maybelline’s Expert Wear blush and I will soon write review on that.
Conclusion: As far as the products itself go, Revlon’s mineral makeup range scores pretty high and their color range is also quite decent, the only thing which will stop me to buy it again is the Price..
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!