today, I am going to review Revlon Derma Breathe New Complexion Foundation. Take a look:
All I can do is sharing, so I’m sharing some pictures of sweetness as New Year is about to come and I wrap these chocolates in ribbons 🙂 I hope you all like my packaging 🙂
- For completely undetectable coverage. The lightweight formula gives you perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes.
- Covers everything, but feels like nothing. The lightweight formula with Revlon DermaBreathe™ science gives you perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes, Oil-free, irritant-free, and won’t clog pores.
- Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
- Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in the center of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.
Rs. 515 for 35.5 ml.
Aqua (water) eau, cyclomethicone, propylene glycol, dimethicone, talc, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, sodium chloride, trisiloxane, saccharomyces zinc ferment, saccharomyces copper ferment, saccharomyces manganese ferment, saccharomyces iron ferment, saccharomyces silicon ferment, saccharomyces potassium ferment, laureth-7, tribehenin, methicone, ethylene brassylate, silica silyate, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, proplyparaben may contain [+/-: iron oxides (C1 77491, 77492, 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (C1 77891)] 20742.
My Experience with Revlon Dermabreathe New Complexion Makeup:
This foundation comes in a transparent glass bottle. I’m having this in “Creamy Beige” shade as it suits me well. I love the texture of this foundation, it’s in liquid form and too lightweight. The lightweight formula gives perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes and it won’t clog pores. This product never gives me cakey feeling or look; it covers everything, but feels like nothing. This foundation is ideal to wear on a daily basis. This product gives me full coverage with all natural look; it perfectly covers all blemishes, acne or any scars and dark circles.
I really loved how this sets into my skin and doesn’t feel oily or greasy. This gives me an even-toned smooth skin. This product is very true to its claims. The disadvantage includes that it contains parabens and the bottle can break easily and it is not at all travel friendly. Overall, my oily skin loves this foundation.
Pros of Revlon Dermabreathe New Complexion Makeup:
- Reasonable price.
- Oil free and irritant free.
- Non-comedogenic, won’t clog your pores.
- Gives you smooth and even toned look.
- Didn’t break me out.
Cons of Revlon Dermabreathe New Complexion Makeup:
- Packaging is not travel friendly.
- Contains parabens.
Will I Repurchase Revlon Dermabreathe New Complexion Makeup?
This will be repurchased for sure.
Revlon New Complexion Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Revlon Photo Ready Powder, Concealer, Foundation, Compact Makeup
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Foundation
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation with SPF 15
Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact Makeup
23 Best Foundations for Indian Bridal Makeup
Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation
MAC Matchmaster Foundation