WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation with SPF 17 Sunscreen
Shade: O 60 Natural Deep Ochre
Cost: – $ 38.50 for 1 oz. (30ml)
Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 1.9%, Titanium Dioxide 8.4%
What is says about Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation:-
A long-lasting, oil-free liquid foundation that responds to skin’s specific needs. Increases moisture in dry areas and minimizes shine for a semi-matte finish and medium coverage.
Swatch and Blended on Skin
Pros of Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation
1) Contains Sunscreen
2) No cakey feel
3) Very good match to skin-tone
4) Blends Easily
5) Stays on for 7-8 hours in AC or non-AC environment (provided its not too hot outside).
Cons of Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation
1) Expensive (But can last a long time, so it’s worth it)
2) Needs a moisturizer beneath otherwise it doesn’t blend too well.
Would I buy Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation again? Yes, I love the natural look it gives…..and evens the light and red areas of the face.
Eye Makeup : On Eyelid its MAC Brown Script, On Brows its MAC Espresso and as Highlighter, its skin-colored eye shadow from Wet n Wild palette 246 Greed Gourmandise, Eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (My fav.), Mascara is Avon Super Shock Mascara.
Lip Makeup: – Avon Malted Mineral M501 (I love this nude-brown colored lipstick) and Maybelline Rum Raisin G300 (My another favorite in pink-mauve)
I have applied no blush or bronzer to show the blended effect of foundation.
This is my everyday look that I wear to work.
Any comments would be welcome!!!! (I can see from photo, I need to blend the highlighter more. Camera catches all flaws!!!!)
Thanks for reading this. 🙂
Also read :
- Shiseido: Makeup Stick Foundation Review
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation SPF 15 Review
- Clinique Foundation Review- Superfit Makeup
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation Review
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Review, Swatches, FOTD
- Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation Review