I have an interesting skin polishing DIY scrub for you guys today. It is super quick and easy to make and it also gives you instant results, you will find your skin bright, soft and supple after you use this scrub.
Ingredients that you will need:
- A teaspoon full of coffee powder (you could either use the instant one or the regular one for extra brittle texture).
- Half a teaspoon of powdered sugar (I am using the Natura sugar free pellets).
- 1/4th slice of lemon.
- Rose water to make a paste.
How To Make:
You could change the quantity of the end product keeping in mind the proportions of the ingredients.
1. Take a teaspoon full of coffee powder in a bowl.
2. Add half a teaspoon of the refined sugar to the coffee powder.
3. Now, add a few lemon drops to the mixture.
4. The final step is to make a thick/semi-runny paste by mixing the required amount of rose water.
You have a yummy smelling skin polisher ready. You might be tempted to lick off some of the scrub for its amazing coffee aroma, 😉 .
Make sure not to wait for long after you finish preparing it as the sugar would get dissolved and it is important to have a brittle texture for the scrubbing effect.
The scrub contains coffee which is high in anti-oxidants which will give the skin a firming effect thus giving you an instant shine, the lemon will add to the effective removal of pigmentation and the sugar will provide the much=needed scrubbing effect and it also brightens up skin when used along with sugar as a scrub. Hope you will enjoy using this scrub as much as I do, I have become addicted to this one now as it is easy to make and also gives instant results.
Skin Polishing at Home: Body Scrub
Lotus Herbals Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes
VLCC Fade Tan Skin Polishing Face Scrub
Lotus Herbals Pomegranate & Plum Energizing Skin Polisher
Coffee, Vanilla & Sugar Body Scrub: DIY
Easy Homemade Coffee Scrub and Soothing Banana Follow-up
Aromamagic Coffee Bean Scrub
Shahnaz Husain Coffee Bean Scrub
Cranberry and Sugar Face and Body Scrub: Do It Yourself
Tan Removal Scrub for Hands: Do It Yourself
Cool and Refreshing Mint Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
Face Pack For Glowing Skin with Natural Ingredients: Do It Yourself
Moisture Mask For Dry Skin: Do It Yourself