WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
My Experience :
I personally think that coffee scrubs are made to be eaten and not be used in skin care. 😛 So I have been using this coffee bean scrub from around 15 days an I absolutely love it. I have dry skin so most scrubs dry my skin out. I always look for scrubs that have a creamy base so I can get the required hydration and gentle exfoliation. This scrub is all that and more.
- It smells heavenly of coffee. I have to resist ,myself from licking it up. 😛
- The granules are gentle enough to get rid of dead skin cells. I would say that it is not super effective on getting rid of black heads but it is a great scrub for day to day use.
- The cream base keeps my skin hydrated after I was the scrub off.
- Makes your skin softer.
- Comes in a neat squeeze tube.
- Spreads easily. The product is neither too runny or thick – just right.
- Free of harmful chemicals.
You may of course try the Easy Homemade Coffee Scrub as well but this is Aromamagic scrub is easier and works great on lazy days!
This may not be the best scrub for those with oily skin. But the ones who have dry and combination skin, definitely give it a go.
Rating : 4.8/5
6 Homemade Anti Cellulite Body Scrubs
L’Oreal Perfect Slim Pro Massage Intensive Anti-Cellulite Massage System
Coffee, Vanilla & Sugar Body Scrub: DIY
Easy Homemade Coffee Scrub and Soothing Banana Follow-up
Coffee and Oatmeal Body Scrub: Do It Yourself
Shahnaz Husain Coffee Bean Scrub
Face Pack For Open Pores: Do It Yourself
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
How to Get Glowing Skin Instantly: Do-it-Yourself
Magical Anti-Cellulite Coffee Scrub – Do It Yourself