This will be a DIY of Cranberry sugar body and face scrub. As much as I like eating fresh fruits, I also love to utilize them in my beauty routine. Nothing is better than having made your own batch of skin care regimen in which the you can adjust the quantity according to your need and be sure about the freshness. Also, no tension of harmful ingredients like parabens being present. Since in winter times, many of us suffer from dry skin, good exfoliation is of utmost importance.
Things You will Need:
- Handful of cranberries, enough to be used to all over the body.
- Any type of oil, you can use almond, jojoba, coconut or in my case, I am using a mix of olive and castor oil.
- Oats (dry blend first, so they are not too chunky).
- Essential oils for fragrance (optional)
- Boil the cranberries for a few minutes in sufficient water. This will help make it softer and hence easier to mash into a smooth pulp to make the base of our scrub.
- Drain the water and mash it thoroughly so that it is not clumpy.
- Add the oil, this will help soothe and nourish the skin during the exfoliation process.
- Add the sugar and oats just before you are ready to use. This ensures that the sugar does not melt if kept for long and oats don’t make the mixture mushy.
- This scrub is kind of messy, so I recommend using it in a bath tub.
Apply scrub in circular motion over damp skin (face and body).
Wash off with lukewarm water and reveal brighter and smoother looking skin.
Cranberries improve skin texture and elasticity and also tones, thanks to their high concentrations of vitamins C, B-3 and A. It also helps with collagen production. Cranberries fight free radicals that can cause wrinkles, and they also help keep your skin moisturized. Oats soothe and heal the skin, while reducing inflammation. It is also known for it amazing moisturizing abilities. Sugar creates a gentle abrasion to even out the skin tone. It removes accumulated dead and damaged skin cells, dirt and excess oil without drying the skin.
Nivea Vitamin Shake Cranberry and Raspberry Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip Gloss Cranberry Punch
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Polish
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick – Continuous Cranberry
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss Cranberry Cocktail
Lush Sugar Scrub
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Sugar Scrub Pomegranate
Coffee, Vanilla & Sugar Body Scrub: DIY
Bath & Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub
Lush Sweet Lips Vanilla and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
Best Body Scrubs Available in India
How To Make Body Scrub At Home
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Scrub
Homemade Soothing Eye Pads: Do it Yourself
Tan Removal Scrub for Hands: Do It Yourself
Homemade Rose Water Toner: Do It Yourself
Homemade Glycerin Body Lotion – Do It Yourself