This is a DIY Moisture Mask for Dry skin using Grapes and watermelon. My skin usually suffers from dry patches from staying in A/C constantly and I have found no product works as well as natural stuff. This face mask works also as an excellent scrub and I have found it extremely beneficial for my skin.
Things you will need:
- 2-3 grapes.
- A small piece of watermelon.
- Honey and olive oil (optional).
1. Chop some grapes (this makes it easier to mash them) along with watermelon and mash them with a fork. You can use a blender too, but they are not very efficient in blending smaller quantities.
2. Mash them well making sure that you have got all the pulp out from the grapes. Squeeze the juice out from the residue skin with a fork and discard the skin.
3. Mix some oats to get the desired consistency and mash well with a fork.
4. Add some honey and olive. This is optional but I like to get all the benefits from all ingredients I can get in one go.
5. Apply on face. Keep for 10-15 minutes. Before washing off, scrub in a circular motion.
6. Wash off with cold water. Do not apply any face wash while washing or you will not get the benefits of this mask.
Grapes : The cleansing properties of grape juice and the high vitamin C content is very beneficial for the skin and helps in reducing acne.
Watermelon: Contains natural hydrating properties that will restore moisture to your skin if it is dry or tired. Watermelon is mostly water, and is a good source of the anti-oxidant flavanoids, lycopene, beta-carotene, lutein, vitamins B6 and A, electrolytes like potassium, and minerals like magnesium.
Biotique Bio Color Moisture Glow Makeup with SPF 50
MAC Studio Moisture Cream
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
The Body Shop Moisture White Foaming Facial Wash
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
Homemade Conditioning Hair Mask: Do It Yourself
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Aloe Moisture Mask: Do It Yourself
Carrot and Honey Anti-Ageing Face Mask: Do It Yourself
Homemade Green Tea Sheet Masks : DIY
How To Make Lush’s Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask – DIY
Homemade Body Scrubs for Dry Skin
Makeup for Dry Skin
Homemade Cleansers for Dry Skin
DIY Tomato Face Pack for Dry Skin