The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser with a delicate floral fragrance. Absorbs into the skin easily to condition, soften and strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Provides moisturisation that lasts up to 24 hours.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Price: Rs. 745 (I got it at 20 % discount)
I have become a fan of The Body Shop Butters. I have a very dry skin and I have to apply some moisturizer after taking bath. or else my skin gets itchy and flaky. I bought Moringa Body butter and Sweet Lemon Body Butter during the sale. Moringa Body Butter is for Normal Skin type.
My Experience with the Body Shop Moringa Body Butter:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- For me, this is a summer body butter. My skin isn’t as dry during summers as it gets during winters. These days my skin starts getting dry after a couple of hours applying it. It does keeps my skin moisturised and nourished for a few hours.
- It doesn’t have a delicate flowery smell. it has a very strong *chameli* flowers kind of a smell. When I apply it all over the body, the smell doesn’t bother me too much but I hate the scent it leaves on my hands. Thankfully, the smell lingers only for a while.
- The body butter spreads easily and it gets absorbed within a minute or so .
- The quantity is pretty good. It has lasted me for about one and half month.
- The body butter comes in a wider mouthed jar. I keep a small plastic spoon inside it so that i don’t have to dip my fingers to scoop out the product.
Here is how it the Moringa Body butter like. It’s a pretty creamy yellow coloured cream.
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is for you if :
- You like strong floral scents.
- If you have normal to combination skin.
- If you don’t mind a body butter taking a while to get absorbed.
I would NEVER repurchase the Moringa Body Butter. I just hate the fragrance. It is too much for my sensitive nose.I just used it because I had to finish it up.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* + 1/ 2
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap Review
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Review
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India