The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Review
Do I have dry skin? Absolutely no, but I still wanted to get Body Butter cause everyone raves about it. I didn’t want to buy my usual fruity flavours and I had to choose between Olive and Cocoa Butter. I got this at a time, when The Body Shop store had not opened at Chennai. There used to be this store next to my place that used to stock The Body Shop products. They had very limited collection, but I know many people who would just throng the store for their collection.
What The Body Shop Body Butter claims:
Wrap your skin in a rich, indulgent, chocolate-scented cream that moisturizes and softens for up to 24 hours.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Community Trade shea butter from Ghana moisturizes and softens skin.
- Community Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple.
About the The Body Shop Coco Butter :
The Body Shop difference: The original and world’s best body butter. While in Tahiti, The Body Shop founder, Dame Anita Roddick, noticed how cocoa butter made the native women’s skin as soft as silk. It was her continued world travels and further discoveries of local natural ingredients being used for skin and hair care that inspired her to open the first shop in Brighton, UK, in 1976. Sixteen years later, in 1992, we launched our famous Body Butter range, which is packed with Community Trade ingredients like cocoa butter.
Cleanse with Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash. Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells using Cocoa Butter Body Scrub before moisturizing with Cocoa Butter Body Butter. Great for pregnant women. Smooth over the bump when skin feels tight and stretched.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Instruction for use:
Scoop out with your fingers and massage into your skin, as often as required.
Price: Rs. 745 for 200 ml
How do I use The Body Shop Cocoa Body Butter?
When you open the box, you can actually feel that they have named it right by calling it Body Butter. It has a creamy-buttery feel to it. Also, you would smell a very strong nutty aroma.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
I take a small quantity, massage my body with it. Ta-da-da, I have extremely soft buttery skin.
What do I like about Cocoa Butter Body Scrub ?
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- I can’ help touching myself once I apply it. It makes it extremely soft. My friend who has extremely dry skin, swears by this.
- It just glides into your skin and before you know it gets completely absorbed in skin. The texture is a bit thick, but you would never feel it on your skin. When you apply, it jus melts
- It would last really long. I would need very little for my body and after so many applications, I’ve finished only one-fourth of my tub
- I’ve actually smelt my hand after 3 hours and I could feel a light nutty aroma
- I’ve always felt my legs tend to get a bit dry after waxing. After waxing, I apply this to reduce the dryness and to soothe my skin.
What do I not like about The Body Shop Cocoa Butter?
- The smell. As soon as I open the tub, OMG!! It’s a big too strong for me. It subsides after a while and leaves a very nice mild smell
Overall Experience with The Body Shop Cocoa Butter:
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
- I have not been using it regularly. In summer, I think it would be a bit thick and I just use it on my feet before going to sleep. I like this product and would love to try their body lotion. This time I would be back to my fruity flavours
- Also there is too much left and have no clue how I’m going to finish it. I’ve been asking my parents and friends if I can give them a free massage.
Would I buy this again?? I don’t think so. My body does not need a very strong moisturizing lotion. Probably I’ll try their body lotion. But for people with dry skin, body butter is a blessing.
My Rating: :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne