I am going through a serious natural/herbal obsession… I am using only herbal products these days. If I see the word ‘natural’ or ‘herbal’ on a label I am buying it!!!!
My cousin from Mumbai was raving about this new brand which has all natural ingredients. So I made a mental note to check it out on my next trip to Mumbai. But then I saw the update about the Nature’s Co. on Rati’s article , and checked out their website. To my utter surprise and absolute delight, they had online shopping facility.
They have this amazing website, where everything is displayed beautifully. They have five lines of products depending on the Five elements of Nature…
- Atmospure: Inspired by pure air
- Starrize: Inspired by the sun
- Foressence: The enchanted forest and all it holds is captured in this range.
- Earthborne: Of the earth and by the earth
- Aquaspark: The abundance of the oceans and rivers and all they hold find expression here.
I connect more with the Sun and Earth than the other elements. I liked these products best. So without spending one more minute, I ordered the following products (Clockwise):-
- Chocolate and Mint Lip Balm: This one is from their Earthborne range.
- Sweet Almond Foot and Toe Cream: Earthborne
- Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion: Starrize
- Pineapple Lip Balm: Starrize
The delivery was quick and hassle-free. They sent me those products wrapped in Marigold petals and organic brown paper. So cute!!!
1. Chocolate and Mint Lip Balm Review:
Ingredients: Peppermint oil, Shea Butter, Mango butter, Castor Oil, Vit. E, Balm base, natural flavouring and food grade colours.
This one is just delicious. I can think nothing else to describe this. It’s delicious. Period.
- It’s very creamy, goes invisible on the lips.
- Staying power is as good as any other lip balm. Stays on my lips until I eat anything. But it is so delicious that I just love to reapply all the time.
- It is very moisturizing.
- Very little goes a long way.
- The pot is unbelievably cute. I am gonna flaunt it like anything.
- The cap screws shut, so it is convenient to carry around.
- It is priced at Rs. 225 for 10 ml. It is kinda pricey for a lip balm, but its fragrance makes it worth the money.
- I deliberately loosened the cap while storing this in my closet, and now my entire closet smells of Chocolate. Yummmm…. Yes… You thought right. I am a little crazy…
- Repurchase: YES
2. Sweet Almond Foot and Toe Cream Review :
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Extract, Apricot Kernel oil, Spearmint Extract, Lemongrass oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Patchouli Oil, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E, Olive Oil
- I massaged my feet with this at bed time. It was instantly relaxing. In the morning, even my sheets smelled Lemony. Now this is what you call a fragrant product.
- Though the label says Sweet Almond, the product has a distinct citrusy smell, perhaps because of the Lemongrass Oil.
It is quite moisturizing.
- Despite of so many oils in it, it is very light and is easily absorbed.
- It is priced at Rs. 345/- for 125 ml.(4.22 Oz)
- I’ll have to use it for much longer period to see the actual results.
- Repurchase: YES (because of the fragrance and moisturizing power)
3. Pineapple Lip balm Review :
Ingredients: mango Butter, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Kokum Butter and Pineapple Flavour.
- This one smells like Pineapple milkshake. It smells creamy and it’s milder than the Chocolate one.
- I love Pineapple flavour. But I am not very floored by this Lip balm.
- Other than the flavour it is identical to the chocolate one in all aspects including price.
- Repurchase: NO
4. Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion Review :
Ingredients: Red tea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Extract, Sesame Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Lotion Base and natural Preservatives
- NO mention of SPF content!!!!
- I am yet to encounter any sunscreen which does not display SPF content.
- When I bought this one, I was too excited to notice that the SPF is not mentioned. Then, at the back of my mind, I thought they would put it on the tube. But there is NO mention of SPF on the bottle.
- The directions to use simply states that you have to apply this 30 min before you step out in the Sun. Reapply if sweated or washed away with water. So this one is no use to swimmers.
- To be fair to the product, I am wearing it for the last three days and I have not experienced tan or sun burn. But I’d be comfortable only after knowing the SPF content.
- If I had seen this in person, I would not have bought it only because of this.
- Otherwise, the lotion is non-sticky, non-oily and absolutely discrete than any other sunscreen I have ever used. But I cannot rest assure that it is working.
- I am gonna use it in July, perhaps when the sun is not so harsh.
- Repurchase: HELL, NO!!!! (Unless they come up with the SPF labeled product)
So there is my online haul from The Nature’s Co.
- All in all, the products are good quality, hygienic and most importantly natural.
- All are extremely fragrant and come in generous quantities.
- The pricing is very reasonable.
- The packaging is very, very cute and convenient.
- The delivery was prompt. As they have stores only at Delhi and Mumbai, all the gals outside these cities may need to go for online shopping.
- I can’t say that the products are exceptionally good and effective, but they are surely worth a try.
- My experience was 50-50 with these products. But I really, really loved the Choco-Mint lip balm and Foot cream. They are just fabulous. So think twice before you buy them, because you can’t exchange them.
- I also want to try out their wooden accessories and Essential oils and of course Bath salts. Check them out here- http://www.thenaturesco.com/accessories.htm
- I also want to get one of their travel kits. So that I get to try different products in small quantities. And there is no fiasco like the Sunscreen. Check out the Gifts and Kits here- http://www.thenaturesco.com/giftsandkits.htm
- I am very pleased with this brand. And I am gonna order some more.