Tips to Improve Skin Texture
Our skin is the most exposed organ of our body that gets a constant beating from various environmental factors. Keeping your skin protected from wind, cold, dry air and sun is the first step to keep it soft and supple. If you don’t take steps to protect your skin against these elements, it will age prematurely. Improving your skin texture allows you to feel more confident about yourself, and it can help to prevent skin-related problems, such as skin cancer, later in life.
Mentioned below are some tips and home remedies that will help you to improve your skin texture
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Wash your face with mild cleanser that suits your skin type. Do not use harsh chemical cleansers as they will strip out the moisture from your skin and make it look rough and aged.
• Dry skin also leads to cracked and itchy skin, which looks inflamed and red so in order to avoid such condition moisturize your skin every day. It will keep your skin hydrated and promote healthy, smooth skin texture.
• In order to keep your skin smooth and vibrant exfoliate it regularly. Exfoliation is a natural process associated with the constant regeneration of skin cells. Although exfoliation is imperative in maintaining healthy skin, it is important to avoid over-exfoliation, which can lead to skin irritation, increased sensitivity and damage to the protective skin barrier.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Do not forget to wear sunscreen any time you go outdoors.
• Drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to keep your skin soft and hydrated from within.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Fatty acids, such as many types of fish, help to improve skin texture by nourishing healthy cell membranes. Green leafed vegetables, such as spinach, also lend a hand in improving the texture of your skin.
• Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a smooth and glowing skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Mix a tablespoon of curd, lemon juice and honey and apply it on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will help to lightens your skin complexion and will give you a smooth and glowing skin.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
• Take 1 tablespoon each of carrot juice, tomato juice and lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on the face to get a smooth glowing complexion. This remedy works equally well both for oily and dry skin.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
How do you take care of your skin?
Lemon Beauty Benefits Skin Care Tips And Ideas
Skin Care for Dummies: Structure of Skin
Citric Acid for Skin Care
Lighten your Skin Tone Naturally
How to Find Skin Tone
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
How to Treat Uneven Skin Tone
MAC Texture Eyeshadow
L’Oreal Play Ball Texture Tonic