WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Price : US $78 / Rs 4,700 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06
If there is only one brush that you want to invest from Tom Ford Brushes range. I say, pick this up. It is dense dome shaped brush that you can use for applying cream / liquid foundation or bronzer. I have used it for both and I personally looooove using it for applying liquid foundation.
- It is a natural bristles brush that is suuuper soft and easy to use.
- It makes the foundation application a dream. The brush is dense but is fluffy enough that gives it a enough movement to move around and be precise. Also, the brush does not drink up foundation and pricks up the product fairly well.
- It gives an airbrushed finish to the foundation.
- You can apply your foundation both sheerly or full coverage. Depends on how you use it.
- Since the brush is tapered you can totally use it for applying your cream bronzer and it gives an amazing precise application.
- The bristles are easy to clean. After every usage I clean the brush with a brush cleanser and once i week I deep clean it. The bristles have been intact and there has been no shedding. Also, the brush has maintained its shape as beautifully when it were new.
- Though the brush looks heavy, the handle is super light. So it makes it easier to work with.
- And how pretty does the brush look…. 🙂
- Availability is an issue. 🙁
Overal, a veryyy high quality brush. tom Ford Brushes are what dreams of made of. Just beautiful as every other brush I have used from the range.
Rating : 4.9/5
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Tom Ford Eyeshadow (11) Brush Review, Photos
Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
7 Hakuhodo Eye Makeup Brushes Review
Hakuhodo Face Brushes Review K002, G5521BkSL, J103, J210, G555
Clinique Cheek Pop Blush – Plum Pop Review
How To Lose Cheek Fat
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour Blush – Lush Nectarine Review