Claims : To Tom Ford, there is no more dramatic accessory than a perfect lip. It is the focus of the face and it has the power to define a woman’s whole look. Each Lip Color is Tom Ford’s modern ideal of an essential makeup shade. Rare and exotic ingredients including soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter and chamomilla flower oil create an ultra–creamy texture with an incredibly smooth application. Specially treated color pigments are blended to deliver pure color with just the right balance of luminosity.
Price : Rs 3300 aaprox / USD 50
My Experience with Tom Ford Matte Lipstick :
Today I am sharing some of the most stunning lipsticks from my collection. I am obsessed with Tom Ford Lipsticks and these matte versions are a dream in themselves.
I have it in 3 colors. Sharing according to my preference. 😀
Ruby Rush 07: The pretttiiiest red I have in my collection. It’s a gorgeous cool toned red. Super opaque and adds instant wake-me-up look to the face. Pretty pretty pretty. It’s quite close to MAC RubyWoo. But the texture makes it a class apart.
Flame 06: A stunning orange shade. Very apt for summers. It is not as opaque as ruby rush is but still give a super intense color on two swipes.
Velvet Cherry 08: When I bought it I thought it would be the brightened plum shade. But’s more of a brownish plum color. I don’t really enjoy wearing it despite I am such a huge fan of plum lips. There’s absolutely no problem with the lipstick though. Just that the color is not really one of my favs.
Regarding the lipsticks!
- The packaging is the same as the regular Tom ford lipsticks – a gorgeous copper and gold with ‘TF’ etched on the one end of the case. The cap closes at a satisfying click. And these are regular twist up lipsticks.
- They have the signature ‘Tom Ford’ vanilla fragrance. Absolutely love it.
- The finish of the lipsticks is velvetty matte. They almost look cushiony on the lips. 🙂
- The texture is super smooth and non drying at all.
- These don’t accentuate the fine lines of the lips but I’d still suggest that you use them after exfoliating your lips. They’d look better.
- These transfer very little.
- They don’t bleed or smudge.
- The staying power is incredible around 5+ hours and since all 3 colors are super bright . they leave a lovely stain behind.
- These lipsticks are creamy and apply easily on lips.
- These almost feel weightless on lips.
- The only thing I don’t like is the wide bullet. For someone who does not have very big lips, I always end up getting these outside my lip line. And I always have to fix my lipstick with a lip brush.
Overall, totally obsessed. If you do get a chance, definitley pick these lipsticks up. You would thank me. 😀
Rating : 5/5
Tom Ford Lip Color Matte Flame 06
Tom Ford Lip Color Matte Ruby Rush 07
Tom Ford Lip Color Matte Velvet Cherry 08
l-r flame, velvet cherry, ruby rush l-r ruby rush, flame, vetvet cherry.
Tom Ford Lip Color Shine Ravenous 04 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Review
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso
Tom Ford Foundation Brush
Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation
Tom Ford Cheek Color – 06 Wicked
Tom Ford Casablanca (03), True Coral (09), Flamingo (08) Lip Color
Tom Ford Flush (03) Cheek Color