WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Who doesn’t want thick and luscious lashes? We all crave for them and mascara is truly wonderful to get the job done but nothing beats having naturally thick eyelashes. Castor oil can help you achieve that and let’s learn how to use castor oil for eyelash growth. So if you want to know, then just keep on reading.
Why castor oil?
1. It is packed with beneficial nutrients like proteins, minerals, fatty acids and various anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
2. It has vitamin E which encourages healthy hair regrowth.
3. It is extremely hydrating and moisturizing as it has omega 9 fatty acids which penetrate deep into the skin to clean out the pores and nourish the follicles that produce hair.
4. It contains naturally high levels of Ricinoleic acid which provides nourishment to your lashes and helps accelerate eyelash growth.
5. It is also capable of preventing eyelashes from breaking and can also trigger the growth of eyelashes.
6. It helps to stimulate the growth of eyebrows thereby making them appear fuller and thicker.
How to apply?
Make sure your eyelashes are clean and completely free of makeup before following any of these methods. It helps prepare the skin around the eyebrows to absorb the oil more efficiently. Make sure to use cold pressed castor oil because it works better and is more natural.
Pick up a small amount of castor oil by dipping a cotton swab gently into the oil. Now, apply the oil carefully on your lashes. Leave it overnight and wash off the castor oil in the morning with water or makeup remover. Do it for couple of weeks until you notice the difference.
You can make a serum like mixture by adding Vaseline, coconut oil and castor oil. Blend them really well. Apply a coat of this mixture to your upper and lower lashes by using a mascara wand. Leave it on overnight and wipe it off in the morning using makeup removing wipes.
You can mix castor oil with few drops of grape seed oil and almond oil. This mixture can be applied gently on your eyelashes. Leave it for an hour and wash it off. Do it daily for best results.
You can increase the benefits of castor oil by adding few drops of olive oil to it as olive oil is rich in vitamins A and E and is also packed with antioxidants. Take both the oils in equal quantities. Use a clean mascara wand or an eyeliner brush to apply this combination to your upper and lower lash line. Leave it on overnight and remove using makeup wipes in the morning.
You need to be really patient with these methods. These are all natural and really effective but takes time.
How to Use Castor Oil for Eyelashes
10 Ways To Make Your Eyelashes 5 Times Longer and Thicker
Aroma Magic Castor Oil
Dabur Erand Tail (Castor Oil)
How to Grow Eyelashes Longer
Castor Oil for Eyebrows
11 Natural Eyelash Growth Tips
How to Whiten Skin Naturally without Chemicals
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
How To Grow Longer and Thicker Eyelashes
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
21 Beauty Benefits of Castor Oil For Skin and Hair