Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir Claims : Perfect for a smoky eye, this soft pencil quickly achieves a dramatic look. A special blend of colour and pearl pigments provides a rich, intense line with a semi-matte finish. Specially formulated to glide gently over the eyelid, the liner is safe for use in rim of the eye. A companion sharpener ensures the pencil is always ready for lining.
Price : Rs 1,250 for 1.4 gm
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir 61 is a black colored eye khol. It is a sharpenable eye pencil.The pencil is accompanied with a sharpener.
Liked and Dislikes :
- Look and Feel : It is a sharpenable pencil with black outer covering. The outer covering is semi matte . The lettering on the pencil is done with white. It looks quite classy , sleek and pretty.
- Texture : The texture is slightly powdery. It’s like a dry-black-ultra-smooth soot is made a little creamy and somehow moulded in a pencil form..if that makes sense? It’s not the creamy creamy eye kohl. It’s like velvetty powdery and one swipe of kajal will give you loads of color on your waterline. Feels super smooth when applied. Also, it never tugs the eyes and feels soft.
- Staying Power : It goes pretty strong on my waterline for good 3-4 hours but my eyes have become quite watery of late.Even when I laugh my eyes water a lot. 😛 If you don’t have such watery eyes this may even go longer.
- It smudges but it does not travel all the way down to your under eyes. Just set it with a powder eye shadow and you’d be sorted.
- I like the semi matte finish it gives in the waterline.
- Beautiful for doing soft smudgy smokey eyes – just glide this khol one your upper lash line , water line and lower lash line. Pick some black. brown eye show on a pencil brush and smudge it. Not only it would set for long but would give a beautiful soft black effect to your eyes.
- It sharpens pretty well without breaking.
- Never ever irritated my eyes.
- It comes off easily with an eye makeup remover.
- This contains parabens. Don’t like.
- Acc to the SA, it is safe for contact lens wearers as well.
The eye khol comes witha sharpener, which is of very good quality. It sharpens other eye pencils also pretty well.
Comparison Swatches :
MAC Feline by far is the blackest black I have come across. Then is the Lakme Sheer Satin Kajal (may sting your eyes), The Urban Decay Liner in Zero and Chanel Eye Khol are more or less the same as far as blackness goes. Chanel’s texture is a little powdery while Urban Decay’s one is on the creamy side.
If you are looking for a soothing “pure” kajal , this may not be for you. If you are looking for a super duper intense black, this may not be for you.
If you are looking for a medium black kajal that stays long on waterline, this may be a good bet. I prefer to swipe the khol 3-4 times on my waterline to make it super intense. It is a great black kohl but even blacker kohls than this are available in the market.It goes more intense on the lash line than the waterline. I do like it a lot. It is a good quality basic eye kohl. Looks classy and feels luxurious.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 3.7/5
Have you used Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil Review, EOTD, Experiment
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl Review + Experiment
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero Review
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Rouge Allure Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial Review
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa Review
Chanel Rouge Coco 35 Chintz Photos, Review, Swatches (Fall 2010)
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder Review