And here is my 3rd Festive Eye makeup tutorial. A lot of people wear pinks and greens on diwali. This one is for them. I don’t wear a proper pink on my eyes ever because it tends to make me look ill. MAC Cranberry is a satin finish jewel toned pinkish color. It looks super pretty on eyes and goes well with Indian festive outfits.
2. Apply a wash of loose powder or a matte neutral toned eyeshadow all over the lid to strengthen your eyeshadow base.
3. Now take a metallic grey pencil liner or a cream eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid. This wil help deepen the pink color that we’d be using afterwards.
4. On a fluffy brush take a matte brown eyeshadow and apply it in your socket line. This will help define the crease, add a bit of warmth to the eyes and soften any harsh edges you may have from the liner.
5. Now place your pink eyeshadow right on top of the grey liner.Softly blend it in brown.
6. Line your upper lash liner with a black pencil liner.
7. Softly blend that black liner with a pencil brush.
8. Line your lower lash line with a green liner.
9. Smudge it with a pencil brush.
10. Line your waterline with an eye kohl
11. Line your upper lash line with a shimmery black liner.
12. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
Tada! done! It may seem like lots of steps but I promise it’s easy. It’s just a little variation in perms of color but otherwise it’s pretty basic.
Wish you all a very very Happy Diwali.
Products USed :
MAC Eyeshadows : Folie, Cranberry, Ricepaper
L’oreal Million Lashes Mascara, MAC Kohl in Smolder, Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Mirifique (used as a liner), Chambor Tatto Liner Grey, Lotus PURESTAY Liner in Green
9 Diwali Eye Makeup Looks & Tutorials
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Gold Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Blue Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
How to Wear Red Lips This Festive Season
Festive Outfit of the Day : Black Silk Kurta and Emerald Details
Mini Makeup Haul for Festive Season
Makeup Look For Festive Season