WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Blau-punkt Eye Make Up Photo Tutorial
As much as I didn’t want to add yet another to the ever-growing Tutorials for Eye MakeUp, I am all revved up with the blues and pinks after Rashmi’s “Makeup look with MAC Shimmer Moss and Well Dressed”. So here is another one!
Then again as I was cleaning my cosmetic closet for discarding or using upold stuff, loads of Blue pencils (all shades!), a white Kajal! and The Body Shop blue eye shadow emerged. So here is what I came up with (casually!) to use them and I thought it looked nice enough to be noted, shared and repeated. Thus born the photo tutorial below.
Prep – As appropriate for you! (I have just dabbed some The Body Shop Compact Powder and as you can see my (eyebrows were due then too!)
- Line upper lids with a Turquoise Defining pencil (that can be smudged)
- Use a Slanted tip brush to smudge the liner (you can actually take the color up a bit more than shown here for that gradual descent of dark to light)
- Apply Light Blue Eye Shadow on the upper eye lid (something lighter than the pencil and bright)
- Apply bright Ruby Pink eye shadow on the crease (something to contrast the blue)
- 5. Blend well (the intensity depends on how much you want it to be and the products’ color pay-off too; the ones I have used are pigmented but can be used light or built up too) I have just defined the blue a bit more as it got hidden.
- 6. Line the lower lid with a shade of green/emerald (some color near the blue liner on top, but not from blue family; again bright and no khaki for this I suppose)
- 7. To define the lower waterline, used the White Kajal (MAC chromagraphic pencil instead would do a wonderful job here I am guessing!)
- 8. Apply some mascara and you are done! (Again imo, you wouldn’t need to dark or much of mascara as the focus is on the lid and line colors)
- – Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Defining Eyeliner in Totally Turquoise
- Chambor Metallic Line Eyeliner Pencil in 96 Teal
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (dont know the shade but its White:))
- The Body Sshop Eye Colour in 33 (seems to be discontinued now! Its a bright sky blue)
- Shiseido Accentuating Color (For Eyes) in A7 Ruby Dazzle
- Lancome Virtuose Mascara in Brown
And oh, before you go, how on earth was this even remotely related to “Blaupunkt“, a German home and car audio manufacturer…well for one, it’s just something I thought may sound better than Blue-Pink …
Blaupunkt…c,si? 😉 Plus I can almost imagine this peppy look dancing and grooving to a song of Black eyed Peas or our very own “Oh Girl You’re mine” (from Housefull) blasted on Blaupunkt on a warm sunny day! Wat say?