Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Review
When the Garnier Skin Naturals Light Fairness Products had launched last year in India, it was very natural for me to buy all the products belonging to that particular range and try them out. I have used the much hyped Garnier Light daily moisturizer and eye roll with temporarily satisfying results, so decided to move on to try the face wash as well.
What is written on the label of the Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash?
Yes, if your skin is prone to dullness and darkening. It is an effective daily face wash, that helps recover a clear, radiant even complexion.
How does Garnier Light Fairness face wash work?
Pure Lemon Essence to help accelerate dark cells exfoliation & stimulate fresher, lighter skin to resurface. Instant Whitening Agent to fade off brown spot & make it less visible. Its formula cleanses and clarifies the skin thoroughly and removes impurities that make the skin dull.
How to use Garnier Light Fairness face wash?
- With moist hands, work a small amount of product into a lather and apply to face
- Gently massage onto moist skin with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow with Garnier Light daily moisturizing lotion & Garnier Light daily moisturizer.
Net Contents: - 95 g (100 ml)
Price: – Rs.95
Garnier Skin Naturals Commitments
- Natural active ingredients present in their purest form
- Dermatologist tested for safety
Aqua / water, Palmitic acid, Myristic acid, Lauric acid, Potassium hydroxide, Stearic acid, Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Peg-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl glucoside. Alcohol, Dmdm hydantoin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl salcylate, Gentiana lutea / gentiana lutea extract, Propylparaben, Disodium edta, Butylparaben, Cetyl hydroxyethycellulose, Citrus limonum / lemon fruit extract, Bht, Parfum / fragrance, Sodium chloride.
The yellow color packaging of the tube is quite attractive & it has a flip top lid like other face washes.
My experience with Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash
I am not as much obsessed with fair skin. However it claims to work on dull skin making it more bright and luminous. My skin gets dull and lifeless during the start of the day itself. Going out in the sweltering heat makes my skin even more dull and sluggish. I mostly use this wash in the mornings only however if I’m really tired by the end of the day, I use this face wash to refresh my skin from the stress of the entire day.
What I like about the Garnier Light Fairness face wash?
- Gives an instant glow.
- Did lighten my skin little bit.
- Works according to its claim of making dull skin more visibly radiant.
- Cleanses my skin thoroughly
- Also works as a moisturizer as it does not dry the skin after its usage unlike how the other face washes do.
- Makes my skin extremely soft
- Does not work up too much lather. A little goes a long way.
- The texture is quite creamy as in not too thick for it to take time to lather nor to thin or watery types for it to not work on your face.
- Has a very slight but a great refreshing lemon fragrance.
- Inexpensive product
- I noticed that I get fewer breakouts while using this face wash.
- Also works as a great makeup remover.
- Does not irritate my eyes at all.
What I don’t like about the Garnier Light Fairness face wash?
- No mention about which skin type it is suitable for. I have a combination skin and it works for my skin type at least.
- Just like the other products from this range if you stop using it for 2-3 days you will notice your skin getting back to its normal condition. However, since it’s a face wash you need to use it everyday for it to work.
- I would have preferred if this face wash had an SPF as well like its moisturizer as nowadays one can get variety of face washes along with SPF plus one normally uses face wash first thing in the morning even if they don’t apply any cream/moisturizer.
Would I repurchase the Garnier Light Fairness face wash?
Yes, I have tried all the products from the light series and I find that this is the best product belonging to the range. I have already used 2 tubes. I am open to using other face washes giving me better results than this. For now I’m satisfied as I think it is value for money.
My Rating- :star: :star: :star: :star:
Have you tried Garnier Light Fairness face wash? Did it work for you or not? Rate in the box below