Jovees water resistant sunscreen and fairness lotion
Hi all! :)) This time I am here to talk about another most important step towards skin care – sunscreens, and the product I am reviewing here is ‘JOVEES’ SUNSCREEN + FAIRNESS LOTION’.
The hunt for that perfect sunscreen is a popular pass-time (well..a really serious one!) with me and a best friend of mine. :handshake2: It was one such occasion when I was on a solitary mission to buy a lip-balm in my most favourite store from where I usually buy all my cosmetics and skin-care products (I wish to write a review of that store but for that I’ll have to go with my camera to click pics!). The sales-lady at the counter called my attention pointing at the generous amount of (UNEVEN) tan on my arms (tan which is uneven is the one at its worst!!) :reallyangry: :pissedoff:
The next moment she popped out in front of me a bottle of JOVEES’ SUNSCREEN + FAIRNESS LOTION. I don’t know if it was the astuteness of the lady’s sales skills or was it my ready-to-try-out-anything-to-get-rid-of-tan nature, I eventually walked away having bought the bottle. However, with no great expectations because nothing has (‘had’, until….. :D) ever worked for me.
It was not until I began using it did I realize the wonders. :woot:
I love Jovees Sunscreen and Fairness Lotion SPF 25 because
• It works!!!! :happydance: :yahoo: :jiggy1: The unbeatable combination of sunscreen (with SPF 25 and UV protection) and fairness lotion work in not just protecting my skin from the sun but also removes the tan. YES! REMOVES THE TAN!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
• It is water resistant so stays even in the rains! :yahoo:
• It is NON-STICKY and does not leave any layers or whiteness :heart:
• It moisturizes the skin as well leaving it soft and smooth :dance:
• The ingredients include liquorice, aloe-vera, apple extract, sandal, carrot and chamomile.
Some areas that Jovees Sunscreen and Fairness Lotion SPF 25 Review fell short a bit:
• It comes in a pump-bottle so the nozzle from where the lotion comes out is a tiny hole. Now you can’t expect to have that miniscule an opening in order to get quantity to cover your body :-/
• The lotion comes out like a string so you will need oodles of it to actually apply the amount required.
• The texture is a little thick; not smooth and runny enough so very difficult to apply on large areas such as arms and legs. It takes several minutes for me to finish applying all over!! :(
• Being a pump-bottle, the cap comes off easily so it is hard to carry it in a bag ‘coz it keeps coming out :(
This was my first Jovees product that I had used and I have been thoroughly satisfied with it. I have dark-wheatish complexion which gets tanned very easily. JOVEES’ SUNSCREEN + FAIRNESS LOTION has been by far the best product that has worked on me and the only fairness cream/lotion that has actually shown results! Fair&Lovely/Garnier = :spank: :poop: :finger :ass: :ass2:
I have since then gone on a recommending rampage..(my best buddy knows me to do that only too well :toothygrin: ) I ensured she bought it and she has also loved it. And oh I am not very sure how you will find its odour….we both liked it; while another pal of ours did not! ?:) So that I leave to your personal likes I guess! O:)
Needless to say, I went back to thank that sales lady, and try out more products of Jovees. The reviews of which I shall be coming out with soooon! :haanji: :))
Price: Rs. 165
Longevity: 3 years from date of manufacture
Also Read :
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack Review
Himalaya Herbals Fairness Cream
Lotus Herbals Cocofair Ginseng Fairness Creme
Oriflame Fairness Lotion with Mulberry & Vitamin E
Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15
Skin Care : Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream
Face: Skin Whitening Products
Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review