The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser with a delicate floral fragrance. Absorbs into the skin easily to condition, soften and strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Provides moisturisation that lasts up to 24 hours.
Price: Rs. 745 (I got it at 20 % discount)
My Experience with the Body Shop Moringa Body Butter:
- For me, this is a summer body butter. My skin isn’t as dry during summers as it gets during winters. These days my skin starts getting dry after a couple of hours applying it. It does keeps my skin moisturised and nourished for a few hours.
- It doesn’t have a delicate flowery smell. it has a very strong *chameli* flowers kind of a smell. When I apply it all over the body, the smell doesn’t bother me too much but I hate the scent it leaves on my hands. Thankfully, the smell lingers only for a while.
- The body butter spreads easily and it gets absorbed within a minute or so .
- The quantity is pretty good. It has lasted me for about one and half month.
- The body butter comes in a wider mouthed jar. I keep a small plastic spoon inside it so that i don’t have to dip my fingers to scoop out the product.
Here is how it the Moringa Body butter like. It’s a pretty creamy yellow coloured cream.
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is for you if :
- You like strong floral scents.
- If you have normal to combination skin.
- If you don’t mind a body butter taking a while to get absorbed.
I would NEVER repurchase the Moringa Body Butter. I just hate the fragrance. It is too much for my sensitive nose.I just used it because I had to finish it up.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* + 1/ 2
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap Review
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Review
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- body butter
- the body shop body butter