Tips to Improve Skin Texture
Our skin is the most exposed organ of our body that gets a constant beating from various environmental factors. Keeping your skin protected from wind, cold, dry air and sun is the first step to keep it soft and supple. If you don’t take steps to protect your skin against these elements, it will age prematurely. Improving your skin texture allows you to feel more confident about yourself, and it can help to prevent skin-related problems, such as skin cancer, later in life.
Mentioned below are some tips and home remedies that will help you to improve your skin texture
• Wash your face with mild cleanser that suits your skin type. Do not use harsh chemical cleansers as they will strip out the moisture from your skin and make it look rough and aged.
• Dry skin also leads to cracked and itchy skin, which looks inflamed and red so in order to avoid such condition moisturize your skin every day. It will keep your skin hydrated and promote healthy, smooth skin texture.
• In order to keep your skin smooth and vibrant exfoliate it regularly. Exfoliation is a natural process associated with the constant regeneration of skin cells. Although exfoliation is imperative in maintaining healthy skin, it is important to avoid over-exfoliation, which can lead to skin irritation, increased sensitivity and damage to the protective skin barrier.
• Do not forget to wear sunscreen any time you go outdoors.
• Drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to keep your skin soft and hydrated from within.
• Fatty acids, such as many types of fish, help to improve skin texture by nourishing healthy cell membranes. Green leafed vegetables, such as spinach, also lend a hand in improving the texture of your skin.
• Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a smooth and glowing skin.
• Mix a tablespoon of curd, lemon juice and honey and apply it on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will help to lightens your skin complexion and will give you a smooth and glowing skin.
• Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
• Take 1 tablespoon each of carrot juice, tomato juice and lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on the face to get a smooth glowing complexion. This remedy works equally well both for oily and dry skin.
How do you take care of your skin?
Lemon Beauty Benefits Skin Care Tips And Ideas
Skin Care for Dummies: Structure of Skin
Citric Acid for Skin Care
Lighten your Skin Tone Naturally
How to Find Skin Tone
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
How to Treat Uneven Skin Tone
MAC Texture Eyeshadow
L’Oreal Play Ball Texture Tonic
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- how to improve skin texture
- improve skin texture