- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to prevent your skin from becoming dry and wrinkled.
- Getting enough sleep helps improve your overall health, which is good for your skin too. Adults need 7 to 9 hours of sleep per day.
- Give products time to work. Finish the entire pack of product before you give a verdict. You can’t say “no, it’s not working for me,” after using it for a week or so.
- Keep your skin care regimen very simple. Don’t use too many products at a time because sometimes a few ingredients may cancel out each other’s benefits, if used together.
- Apply sunscreen before stepping out. Don’t use bleach more than once in two months.
- Eating right can solve most of problems, so eat healthy- fish, soya, leafy vegetables have omega-3 fatty acids which delay ageing.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption decreases the skin’s resistance to infection, so try to avoid both.
- Always use skin care products that are suited to your specific skin type.
10 Tips to Make the Most out of your Lotion
15 Budget Beauty Tips
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
6 Regular Skin Care Tips
7 Tips to Look Fresh All the Time
Summer Hair Care: Tips for Healthy Hair in Hot Weather