Hello IMBBians! Do you think that you drink enough water to keep your body and skin hydrated all day long? We all know that it is compulsory to consume at least 8-10 glasses of water daily, but the hectic schedule does not let us achieve the target of consuming sufficient water. In that case, we need to look out for other options to bring and lock the hydration in our body. Here in this post, you will come to know about simple ways to hydrate your skin other than the regular water intake.
Have a look:
1. Avoid dry snacks with heavy carbs:
Food with heavy carbs should be avoided if you want to keep some moisture and hydration in your body and skin. You can instead look for snacks which contain yogurt, fruits and vegetables. Homemade smoothies are even better alternative of carbs.
2. Add oatmeal in your breakfast:
Besides boosting the process of weight loss, oatmeal is helpful in locking the water in your skin. But the intake of oatmeal will be beneficial if you add some cream and fruits in it. Addition of milk is also a great option to be added in this healthy meal.
3. Keep some flavored drinks in your kitchen:
I understand that it is not an easy job to make a habit of consuming 8 – 10 glasses of water per day. In that case, you can switch to flavored drinks to stay hydrated. Fresh fruit juices and flavored tea will help because it is easier to drink flavored liquid as compared to plain water. Because the basic motive is to consume sufficient fluid for the skin.
4. Include delicious soups in your diet:
Starting the day with a vegetable rich soup is the way to go for staying hydrated all day long besides drinking adequate amount of water. An awesome beginning of the day with a nutritious and delicious soup will keep your mind fresh and body hydrated.
5. Have a colorful diet at least once in a day:
Colorful diet does not mean a multi-cuisine platter filled with the bulk of carbs. Your meal should contain more than two types of edibles that contain a vegetable, a fruit and a whole grain. The water supply in the body should be accompanied by vitamins and minerals. Do not forget fruits and veggies with high water content.
6. Do not get afraid of milk:
If you want hydration for your skin, you will have to stop making weird faces before drinking milk. You can simply add some flavored powders (chocolate or strawberry) to drink it with ease. But, make a habit to drink milk for a hydrated and healthy skin.
Below is a list of edibles with high water content which you can incorporate in your diet:-
• Spinach – along with so many essential nutrients, it is a great source of moisture having nearly 90% of water in it.
• Broccoli – broccoli contains vitamin A, D and K along with phytonutrients which helps in detoxifying the body.
• Watermelon – I do not need to say much about this fruit because everyone knows it and loves it for sure. Isn’t it?
• Radish – one of the most common members of the salad family is enriched with antioxidants which I guess is an added benefit.
• Coconut water – the morning walk is incomplete with coconut water. This drink is not only tasty but is a rich source of potassium and crucial electrolytes for the body.
• Cucumber – cucumber is considered to have the highest water content along with vitamin E in it. It can be taken in soups, salads and smoothies.
Besides these edibles, other fruits such as kiwi and strawberries also contain a higher amount of water.
How to Trick Yourself Into Drinking More Water Every Day
How to Make Infused Water and its Benefits
Benefits of Rice Water for Skin and Hair
Top 8 Tips For Clear Skin
Belly Slimming Detox Water
Water-Only Cleansing Method: Yay or Nay?
Rose Water Skin Care Tips and Ideas
Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water