Product Description: Cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates skin. It contains patented exfoliation technology. Reveals fresh, smooth, even-looking skin every time you cleanse. Ultra-moisturizing ingredients soothe dry skin for a radiant finish.
Gentle creamy cleanser preserves skin’s critical moisture-barrier and melts away impurities.
• Exfoliate: Gentle foaming cleanser featuring Oat Extract rebalances and purifies skin.
• Soap-free formula will not strip skin of natural oils
• Smoothes skin texture visibly and to the touch
Price: 1099 INR for 135 ML
Skin Type: Safe for use on sensitive skin. Best for normal-to-dry skin.
To use: Apply with fingertips and massage gently. Rinse and wipe off. Follow with Toner.
Ingredients: A long list so pasting a snapshot of the same.
My take on the Artistry hydrating cleanser:
It is the Step 1 of my CTM routine from the last 2 months. It’s my HG cleanser not from now but from the time I used it some 5-6 yrs back. The delay in getting it again is firstly because of its steep price and secondly getting an Amway consultant. Actually just for laying my hands on this wonderful product, I made my mother become an Amway consultant, so that we can never face a problem in getting it again 😛 :yahoo:
The texture of this cleanser is in the form of a thick white crème which quickly melts and gets absorbed into the skin. My dry skin seems to like drinking this crème up and within seconds of gentle massage; the crème vanishes leaving my face soft and glossy.
The cleanser has a lovely aroma which lingers on even after rinsing away the cleanser with water. It has a subtle yet beautiful flowery fragrance.
The packaging is a sturdy plastic encasing with a flip flop cap. A small nozzle is provided to discharge the product which ensures accurate amount to be used without any wastage. There is an imprint of an orange colored flower on the case which stands for ‘normal to dry skin type’. The cleanser meant for ‘oily skin’ would have a green flower imprint on the package.
Effect: You apply a small amount of this cleanser with your clean fingers and gently massage it into your skin and then after a few seconds, rinse away this cleanser with water to look at a clean, soft face with a bright healthy glow on it.
It removes any excess oil or dirt from the face and also any kind of makeup applied whether waterproof or not. It never ever broke me out instead have made my skin look more even- toned, vibrant, healthy and clean.
Amway Artistry is a brand ranked among TOP 5 cosmetic brands in the world. Its skincare is one of the best available in the market today and surely needs to be given a try.
Pros of the Amway Artistry Essentials Hydrating Cleanser:
• Removes all impurities to result in a clean and glowing face.
• Removes any kind of makeup, whether waterproof or normal.
• Gets quickly absorbed into the skin within a few seconds of massage.
• Once can easily see a healthy glow on the face after using it.
• Has a beautiful aroma that lingers on even after rinsing the face with water.
• Never broke me out.
• Consistent use results in lightening of skin and making the skin much more even toned.
• Dermatologist tested- A claim that implies a product was tested by a dermatologist and shown to not cause any skin reactions.
• Non-Comedogenic meaning it does not block pores.
• Small amount required to cover the face-neck region so one pack would last easily for 7-8 months if used once daily.
• Amway is a brand against animal testing.
Cons of the Amway Artistry Essentials Hydrating Cleanser:
• High Price.
• mAvailability through Amway consultant or you can even order online.
Now just a small illustration of how effectively it removes the makeup.
My hand with all my favourite long lasting lipsticks and eye pencils and the Maybelline waterproof mascara.
L-R: The cleanser on the cotton before and after removing the makeup.
My clean arm after wiping off all the makeup products 😛
Recommend/Repurchase: A big YES!!! Nothing else but this only.
Reason being that it not only worked on me but even on my mother superbly as she is happy getting all nice compliments these days for her healthy, glowing skin. Price does not matter where satisfaction is desired.
Ratings: 4.75/5 (-.25 only for the price)
Amway Attitude Face Wash, Toner and Sunscreen
Amway Attitude Cleanser for Oily skin
Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser
Amway Attitude Mascara
Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Oil Skin Cleansers: How to Make Olive Oil Cleanser at Home