WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Eyeshadows are the most important part of makeup. Our eyes get more attention than any other feature on our face; this makes it even more important that we know how to apply eyeshadow. They can be used to cleverly change or enhance the shape of your eyes. Eyeshadows also add depth and dimension to one’s eyes.
One should always invest in good eyeshadow which can stay on your eyes all day long. Spend some money if you don’t want to be troubled about retouching your makeup throughout the day.
Tips to apply eyeshadow:
• Always apply a primer: Prime your lids by applying foundation or concealer. You can also opt for eyeshadow primers available in the market. Primer will even out your skin tone and make your eye makeup look a lot smoother and softer.
• Even though there are no hard and fast rules for choosing the colour of your eye yet, more emphasis is given on opting for colours according to your skin tone and eye colour. Take a large flat eyeshadow brush and apply a light colour over your entire eye lid from lash line to brow.
• Now, raise your eyebrows and find the crease of your upper eyelid. Apply a medium shadow colour on your lower lid from lash line to the crease of your eye. Tap off any excess eyeshadow from your brush before applying, it will prevent flaking of eye shadow. Also, choose your brushes according to the size of your eyelids; the larger the area you have to work on, the bigger your brushes should be.
• Apply the darkest shade on the crease of the eyelid that is the place almost in the middle of the total eye area-above the lashes and beneath the brows. Blend all the colours well. Proper blending is the key to get the polished look.
• Pearly shades are great for highlighting the brow bone and opening up the eye area. Improper use of highlighter will exaggerate your wrinkles and make the eyes unattractive.
• People with big eyes should wear darker shadow on the lid and extend it to the crease. For smaller eyes excess use of shadow or liner should be avoided, as it can make you eyes look even smaller.
• People with deep-set eyes should use light colours on the eyelid and medium colour within the crease. They should emphasize the outer corners with shadow. If you have wide-set eyes then you should apply a dark shade on the inner corner of your eyelid and light shade on the outer.
Different Eye Makeup Styles
Eye Makeup for Older Women
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
ELF Eye Makeup Remover Pads Review
Basic Eye Makeup Tips
How to Apply Eye Makeup
How to Apply Eyeshadow – Photo Tutorial
How to Apply Emo Eyeshadow
How to Choose Eyeshadow Color
Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Murano Review
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Apply Blush