I think my love for BBW products is known to all of you by now. Cut long story short, I have gifted BBW body butters and body mists to all the ladies in my family as a gift from USA and this body butter in “Twilight Woods” was given to my sister in law. Recently, she visited us, and as it is winter times, this body butter accompanied her. When I saw this with her, I jumped in excitement and asked her how she likes it and she was all praise for this product.
15$ for 7oz/200 gm.
Moisturize skin with a luxurious trio of sweet apricot nectar, delicate mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress combined with skin-loving shea and murumuru butters, coconut oil and antioxidants. Our exclusive formula creates a rich and creamy formula that leaves skin noticeably soft and radiant.
- Indulge your senses with our exclusive, award-winning Twilight Woods, a hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing warmth of woods at twilight.
- Key Fragrance Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut.
- Massage into skin, especially dry spots like knees and elbows, for ultimate moisture.
- Our exclusive formula is supercharged with an advanced blend of Pro-Vitamin B, CO Q10 and antioxidant Vitamins C and E.
Experience with Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Intense Moisture Body Butter:
Unlike me, my sister-in-law has dry skin, and in her words, this body butter took care of her dry skin whole day long by making it moisturized and soft. Its moisturization worked even in the dry winters of northern parts of India. In her words, she uses it in morning after bath and does not need any lotion or moisturizer after this throughout the day. She gives the same body butter to her 10-year-old daughter who goes swimming almost every week and it works wonderfully for her too. Not to forget, it has a wonderful woody smell, which is not strong. The smell lasts for 3-4 hours on its own and if topped with the body mist from same fragrance family, it lasts longer (review coming soon!). I personally love this smell, as its woody yet still feminine.
This body butter is of thick consistency, but gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind. Works well for drier areas like knee and elbows as well. It comes in a plastic tub, which is fully loaded with the cream. Tub packaging can be an issue with some, but that’s how mostly body butters are packed.
Pros of Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Intense Moisture Body Butter:
- Very moisturizing, keeps skin hydrated full day.
- Works well even on the drier areas.
- Makes skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Keeps skin moisturized for long hours, almost full day.
- Wonderful woody smell, which is feminine.
- Tub is fully loaded with the body butter, runs for more than 3 months with everyday use.
Cons of Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Intense Moisture Body Butter:
- Fragrance doesn’t last very long.
- Availability in India is only through online shopping.
Final Verdict on Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Intense Moisture Body Butter:
I recommend this body butter to everyone who wants long-lasting moisturization and love soft woody smell.
Will I Repurchase Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Intense Moisture Body Butter?
Yes, I will!!
Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Eau de Toilette
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Twilight Woods Bubble Bath
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection – Twilight Woods Shower Gel
Bath & Body works Triple Moisture Body Cream Twilight Woods
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner, 50 Twilight Blue
ULTA Moisture Intense Body Butter – Lavender Woods
Pond’s Intense Moisture Skin Softening Cleansing Foam
Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Intense Moisture Body Butter
Matrix Hydra Creme Intense Moisture Masque
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter
The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Butter
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter