The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Review
If smells could cause the blood sugars to fluctuate, diabetics would be advised to stay away from Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. I had requested Rads to pick up a “strong-smelling” body butter for me from the Body Shop sale and she picked up and sent this Pink Grapefruit body butter across to me. This is my first body butter from Body Shop and after using this one, I can’t wait to try the strawberry and sweet lime variants as well.
A Little About Pink Grapefruit Body Butter :
Best if You Want To: Keep your skin super-smooth and soft with a rich, intensive cream that provides zesty, fruit-scented moisturization.
• Best for normal skin
How it Works
• Pink grapefruit seed oil provides essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple.
• Community Trade shea butter moisturizes and softens skin.
• Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature and absorbs quickly.
Price: Rs. 750 for 200 mL, but through a members-only sale through Rads, I got it at Rs. 590.
MY TAKE ON PINK GRAPEFRUIT BODY BUTTER:
Body Shop’s Grapefruit body butter comes in the typical body shop butter tubs and the butter itself is light pink in colour. The moment I opened it, I could feel the wonderfully, highly concentrated saccharine scent of grapefruit. Although, this butter states it is for normal skin, I am using it on a daily basis because the weather in Hyderabad makes the skin arid and dry in all seasons irrespective of it being summer or winter. Just a little quantity is required for the entire body and a little scoop is enough to cover the hands. The consistency is very creamy and porous kind, but not runny, so it gets absorbed into the skin pretty quickly leaving the skin moisturized until the next shower.
Though the scent of grapefruit is very strong in the tub as well as for the initial few minutes when I applied it, after 10 minutes or so, I couldn’t smell the same from my body.
It has the goodness of shea butter and cocoa butter too and the scent of grapefruit, the texture of the butter, and the moisturizing it provides makes it a good buy.
PROs of The Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
• An immensely saccharine and sweet smelling body butter.
• The texture is too creamy and glides and gets absorbed into the skin without much effort.
• Has the goodness of shea and cocoa butter.
• Only a small quantity or scoop is required for the body.
• Since I got it from a members-only sale through Rads, I had to pay around Rs. 590.
CONs of The Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
• The extent of sweet scent that comes from this may not appeal to everyone, so better smell the product before buying.
Will I Buy it Again? Yes, but I want to try other butters also now, can’t wait actually.
IMBB STAR RATING: 4/5
Also Read :
Shea Body Butter Review
Fabindia Almond and Coconut Body Butter Review
The Strawberry Body Butter, Raspberry Body Scrub, Clinique Anti Blemish Review
Lush Body Butters Review
Satsuma Body Butter and Soap Review
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Cream Review
Wild honeysuckle Body Butter