WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel
Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands clean and lightly scented with the comforting fragrance of vanilla steeped in delicious spices.
• A powerful germ-killing gel enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk.
• Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free
Squeeze a dime-size drop into hands. Rub together thoroughly for a germ-free clean.
Hand sanitizers. As a full-time mom who pretty much always has an active toddler with her, whether inside or outside the house, I gotta have them! I was a little late to the party, discovering the Bath and Body Works Pocketbacs just recently, when my aunt gave me one. I’ve paid lots of attention to BBW’s fragrance mists, lotions, and shower gels, but not their hand sanitizers. Checking them out on the website, they sure do have a lot of fun, yummy scents to choose from, like donut and chocolate scents, and their Halloween editions are especially cute!
The pocketbacs are handy little pocket-sized gel hand sanitizers. They’re 1 fl. oz in size which you can easily fit into your bag, or pocket even. Bath and Body Works also sells accompanying plastic holders for them (pictured above) which you can strap onto a bag, door, or closet handle, like I did here to our closet:
I had a fragrance mist in the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent before, and while I like vanilla and sweet, foody scents, I found it too sweet, annoyingly sweet, and got rid of it. In the hand sanitizer form though, it’s much milder. I can only smell it if I put my hands close to my nose, so I can just smell it only when I choose to smell it, and it doesn’t overwhelm me. It smells really good to me—a warm, milky, sugary vanilla.
Pros of Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel
• Smells good and there are many other fresh, fruity, and foody scents to choose from.
• The 1 fl. oz size is quite handy and fits easily into a small purse.
• It leaves my hands feeling clean but not irritated or dry, like other hand sanitizers do.
• It has a non-sticky, kind of watery consistency so it’s easy to spread and I only need a tiny amount for both hands.
• The plastic holder you can get for it makes it convenient to hang the Pocketbac where you want.
• It’s priced $1.50 or 5 for $5 on the website which is very affordable.
Cons of Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel
• May not be easily available in places outside of the USA.
• In Manila these are sold by a number of sellers online and offline, but some sell these at a rip off price.
• May contain parabens, for those who avoid parabens.
Overall, I was pretty delighted to find a new item to like from Bath and Body Works. I love that these hand sanitizers come in a variety of scents and that they don’t leave my hands feeling dry. The downside is that they’re not easily accessible everywhere and some local sellers here sell them at somewhat ridiculous prices for 1 oz hand sanitizers. If a relative or friend goes on a trip to the states, I won’t hesitate to ask them to buy me a bunch of these (and maybe the large-sized ones too)!
Disney Minnie Mouse Hand Sanitizer
Avon Peach Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Carex Aloe Vera Antibacterial Hand Gel
Avon Frangipani Hand Gel
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
Bath and Body Works Citrus Crush Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Splash
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Bath & Body works Triple Moisture Body Cream Twilight Woods
Bath & Body Works– Wild honeysuckle Body Butter