Hellllloooooooooooo all the beautiful ladies! Hope all’s well 🙂
It’s my first DIY article today and I’m really very excited to share this with you all. How about a nice luxurious relaxing bath with all your favourite essential oils, aroma and that fizz!? Sounds Nice! Yes, that’s what I am talking about – Bath Bombs aka bath fizzies!
So, let’s get started with our DIY Bath Bombs. Now, I am a big fan of rose smell, hence my recipe today would be called as Rose Bath Bombs 😛
- 1 Cup Baking Soda.
- ½ Cup Citric Acid.
- ½ Cup Epsom Salt.
- 3-4 drops of pink food color.
- Few drops of rose essential oil.
- Crushed rose petals.
- Rose water in a spray bottle.
- Any mould of your choice (I have taken a muffin tray!)
The above-mentioned quantity will make 4-5 small-sized bath bombs, but ensure that your ratio remains the same. All the ingredients are easily available in your general stores. Epsom salt you will get in any medical store.
- First mix all the dry ingredients (Baking Soda, Citric Acid and Epsom Salt) in a bowl.
- Rub the mixture within your palms to ensure there are no lumps at all, you can also use a sieve to avoid lumps.
- Now, that all the three are mixed well without lumps, add your food coloring to it.
- You will notice very little fizzing, but do not worry, go on mixing till you see your mixture turned into your desired colour (In my case – light pink).
- Now, add your choice of essential oil and rose petals and mix.
- Okay, here comes the most important and tricky part. Now, with your spray bottle spray, just twice in the mixture and mix. The consistency you are looking for is like sand when you make a sand castle, not extremely wet. Here, what you can do is take the mixture in your hand and press it with your hand, and leave it; if it falls in that shape you are done! If it is powdered, you need to add more 2 sprays of rose water.
- Note: Keep checking the consistency, if you add even one spray extra, your Bath Bomb will start fizzing before time.
- Now, fill your mixture into your moulds and remove it.
- Leave on a sheet of paper for 24 hours and then you can even wrap it as a gift!
The entire procedure will take you about 20-25 minutes and is very easy. All you need to do is just spray the water carefully and keep checking.
You will enjoy making this, and love using it! Once you put it in water, you can hear the fizzzzzz!
Here’s how it looks when it is fizzing 🙂
Some precautions that you need to take while making this:
- Do check your consistency; it’s better to spray less water at first. Once you have put in more water, it is not possible to reverse.
- Once you have put the mixture into the mould, press it nicely to get the desired shape.
- If you see your Bath Bombs fizzing out, just keep them in the refrigerator to save them, but the minute you will take it out, it will start fizzing (in this case you know you have messed up! By adding more water!)
- If the weather is too humid, there are chances of them fizzing out.
- You will see some fizzing while you are making, but be rest assured as it is normal
Tips that you can use:
- You can add oats and honey to it, making it more nourishing.
- Can also add any oil of your choice, but just remember too much oil will lead to more moisture.
- If you do not have any mould handy, just make a round ball with your hand! I have made one also!
- In case you want an exact muffin look, just spray some more water while it is in the mould, you will see it fizzing and then once it has hardened, you can remove it.
That’s it, just go wild with your creativity! 😀
Hope you all like it and try it! Enjoy your Bath! Thank you all for reading 🙂
Lots of Love and Luck 🙂
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Freeman Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Lotus Herbals Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes