EverYuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Today I would be reviewing one of the most affordable products, for a face pack. In fact it’s “the most affordable” one. I remember telling Rads that I would be reviewing it ages ago, but then I just couldn’t muster courage to write product reviews, but now I’m loving it. 😛
Ok, to start off, I would like to mention that being a college student, I hunt for affordable yet effective products, and EverYuth Home Facial is one such product. It’s basically a fruit based face mask.
Claims by the product:
“EverYuth Home Facial Papaya Face Pack is enriched with the powerful natural properties of orange peel, apple and papaya gives your skin instant radiance and an everlasting glow. This face pack nourishes, softens and purifies skin from deep within. Gives you a radiant, youthful and glowing skin.”
Price: Rs 15 /- only for 25 gms 🙂
Ingredients: Laolin, Bentonite, Orange Peel powder, titanium oxide apple powder, papain enzyme, fragrance, methyl paraben sodium, sodium benzoate, color sunset yellow C.I. No- 15985.
Available in Apple, Papaya and Orange peel
About the product:
I have an oily skin, and finding a face pack for my skin is one of the biggest problems I always face and I hate experimenting with the face packs because they give my breakouts making my skin super super dry.
EverYuth Home Facial Papaya Face Pack comes in a normal granular powder form. The granular particles act as a scrub whilst washing the face pack off. Its 100% natural hence has no side effects as such. The product is only available in different fruit flavors, but has no classification or distinction on the basis of skin type which means,, all the face packs work for all the skin types, depends on you which you pick. It has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture.
How to use it:
• Firstly wash your face clean.
• Mix desirable quantity of the pack with cold water or rose water.
- Apply on skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
Pros of Everyuth Home Facial Pack
- Dirty cheap.
- Easily available anywhere and everywhere.
- Leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
- Radiance and glow is clearly visible.
- It certainly does its job, and quite well.
- Doesn’t dry off your skin like other packs, I love it for this.
- All the oilies will love it, like I do since after the pack is rinsed off the skin remains supple and soft at least for a day. ( It controls facial oil in a way)
Cons of Everyuth Home Facial Pack
- There are no particular cons of this product. You will simply love it, and I recommend it to all the ladies on the blog.
Will I buy it again?
I have been loyal to it and vice versa for a year or so. So yes, I keep buying them and shall continue to do so.
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-*
I hope the product works for you just as it worked for me… 🙂