We already have one post on IMBB on the beauty secrets of supermodels here. You know Rati looks like a gorgeous supermodel and I want to know all her secrets 🙂 Rati shares her beauty tips and tricks on IMBB and we should all lap it up 🙂 Likewise, supermodels have many tips and tricks up their sleeves. Their hectic schedules and long hours of partying does not come in the way of them looking radiant on and off ramp. How do they manage to look presentable at all times? Apparently, their makeup artists and hairstylists pass on tips and these supermodels have aced them over the years. I have dug out some beauty tricks for you so that you too can look like a supermodel 🙂
1. If you have thin lips, use a concealer and foundation combination to blur out the lip lines. With a dark shade of lip pencil (burgundy, red, or any other), draw the lines beyond your original lip lines and fill them in with the same lip pencil. This way, you can get the desired lip shape.
2. Instead of using chemical-laden makeup removers, use coconut oil to take off the makeup at night. Coconut oil not only dissolves even the stubbornest of makeup, it has the added benefit of nourishing up your skin.
3. If you did not get good amount of sleep at night and woke up with lifeless eyes, then concentrate on doing pretty eye makeup – like mascara for opening up the eyes, under eye concealer to hide under eye circles, n*de or white eye pencil on waterline to brighten up your eyes, and also apply your eyeshadows wet so that they pop out and look vibrant. Apply golden eyeshadow on your eyelids and crease to add life to your eyes.
4. If your nails are stained from dark nail polish even after removing them with nail polish remover, rub lemon slices over the nails and see the stains vanish in a few minutes.
5. Did you notice how all supermodels have perfectly groomed eyebrows – all supermodels leave no stone unturned to keep their eyebrows in perfect shape. They believe it’s the most important thing in their beauty list. To get supermodel-like eyebrows, shape up your eyebrows that suits your face the best, if you have sparse brows – use an eyebrow pencil (preferably brown instead of black if you are Asian/Indian), eyebrow wax to tame stray hair, and brush to keep your brows beautiful.
6. The amazing glow that you see on the faces of all the supermodels is not “from within.” The trick is that they mix their favorite moisturizer generously in their makeup foundation and then apply it on to the face. This way, their skin remains thoroughly moisturized throughout the day.
7. A lot of us apply foundation first and then dab the blush, right? Supermodels do the reverse, they set in the blush first and then layer up the foundation. That’s the way to get a healthy flush of color that looks natural, they say.
8. Having a bad skin day with blemishes and scars showing up? Wear a bright lipstick, preferably red to take attention away from those blemishes and to make your lips the center of attention.
9. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day/night. A good and peaceful sleep can ease out your stress and give you energy to face the world.
10. Keep eyedrops handy with you. Supermodels are constantly exposed to harsh lights while shooting, which sucks out moisture from their eyes. Eye drops can ease up burning eyes, reduce inflammation, and moisturize and lubricate eyes.
Do you have more such tips, do share with us in the comments below 🙂
Beauty Secrets of International Supermodels
Hottest Indian Supermodels Female
Victoria’s Secret Super Model Eau De Parfum
Celebrity Beauty Tricks
11 Last-Minute Makeup and Beauty Tricks
20 Makeup Tips & Tricks
15 Budget Beauty Tips
Easy Beauty Tips With Potatoes
10 Uses of Baby Oil in Beauty Regimen
7 Emergency Beauty Tricks
22 thoughts on “10 Beauty Tricks Every Gorgeous Supermodel Knows About”
I can’t wait to tell everyone….I ordered that red velvet lipstick that rash reviewed 😛
Me too ordered colorshow lipsticks 😀
High five neha…..i am going to get more….it’s now available at nykaa for rs. 239 😛
I have always followed the handy eye-drops tip. It is always helpful. Great post!
Thanks Monika 🙂
Regarding the red my lips colorshow, is the shade similar to l’oreal moist matte blaze of red? Im really confused…
Monika, I think so, not sure, I ordered the red velvet 🙂
Okay…so picked Vaseline from the last post for lashes and Johnson’s oil as the eye makeup remover for this one…any suggestions for the eyebrows? Although I have full brows *touch wood* still there are a few gaps..should I massage any oil at night??
MIx of Castor Oil & Vit E oil
Kadambari….castor oil +vitamin e oil….they will help you growing your eyebrows thicker.
Thanks shweta and jomol :* will start applying this mix tonight onwards 😀
Is removing makeup with oil advisable for girls with oily skin?
Ankita…..getting off the makeup at the end of the day is so necessary for everyone, for every skin type. In fact,if you don’t remove it at night, it will clog your pores and cause breakouts and damage your skin.
I have oily acne prone skin and i usually remove makeup with either coconut oil or Innisfree face wipes (if in hurry or tired). Both works great. Using coconut oil gives me a glow and less pimple breakouts. After removing makeup with coconut oil, wash your face with mild facewash. Your skin won’t feel oily or sticky but if it still does then use rose water as toner. It’s a long process but believe me your skin will feel a lot better than using all that chemical based makeup removers. 🙂
Great post again Jomol! What all we girls have to do in the name of vanity, right? I totally agree about the eyebrows part. When you are really young with fantastic skin and the natural youthful glow, all you have to do to prep up before an occasion is just geting the eyebrows done. And the transformation would be simply unbelievable. 🙂
Great post, Jomol di! Love all the tips. And as for the blush before foundation trick, wont the blush blend with the foundation and spread all over the face?
Great tips. 🙂 Jomol I have a question. Which is better to use eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil to fill the slight gaps in the eyebrow? Won’t eye pencil look stark and fake?
Madhur….eyebrow pencil and powder both work good, you have to check the quality. If you use dark brown shade,it won’t look fake. In fact, it will much more natural than using a black eyebrow pencil
Thank you Jomol. 🙂
Lovely post Jomol!!