Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, FOTD
Claims : Creamy Lip Color combines rich color with comfortable, long-lasting wear and a soft, creamy shine. With emollient shea butter and plant-derived skin conditioners, this amazing formula glides on smooth, wears all day, and leaves lips soft and moisturized.
Price : $ 22 – approx Rs 1200-1300
What I love about Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown
- It is THE best lip color I have ever tried.
- It is creamy, and glides on your lips easily.
- It has a soft glossy shine that diffuses the appearance of fine lines and gives a fresh smoother look to lips. The amount of shine is appropriate for day time and office wear especially.
- It is a little sticky, which makes it long lasting. Not as long lasting as a matte lipstick but it does not disappear completely even after a full meal. It stays on my lips for more than 3 hours and even longer depending on the kind of food I am eating.
- Love the square sleek black glossy packaging. Although the glossiness attracts finger prints but really not too much of a botheration.
- It is amazingly hydrating and moisturizing.
- The colour Rose Brown is suitable for all skin tones.
- It does not have any taste or smell.
- It has a medium pigmentation. So even if you have pigmented lips, you can totally build it up.
- It does not settle in fine lines.
- It does not smear or smudge.
- It does not feel heavy on lips but since it is a little balmy, you would have the feel of something applied on lips.
Rose Brown is a soft rosy brown shade with a hint of mauve in it. It looks more rose tone son me than a brown toned. It could be a “My Lips But Better” shade for girls with dusky skin tones. 🙂
What I did not like about Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown
- Since the lipstick has a cylindrical packaging, when you twist the lipstick down it gets on the edges as well.
- Not available in India. 🙁
I have already used quite a lot of it. 😛
And this is how it looks on me.
Ovreall, amazing lip color. I love to reapply it so many times a day. It is lipstick + gloss+ balm all rolled in one. If you are traveling, definitely keep a look out for these lip colors.
The closest lipsticks I could find these are the MAC Sheen Supreme Lip Color. The main difference between the two is that Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color is more long staying than the Sheen Supreme.
Have you used Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Bare Again Review, Photos,Swatch
Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm Review
Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Review, Swatch, FOTD
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review, Swatch, FOTD