WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Cabo Coral ( $24 ) : This cream-based formula is great on both lips and cheeks for a sheer, stained finish. Available in a wide array of color choices for a variety of skin tones. Creamy and easy to blend – pat on lips and cheeks for a pop of color. For best results on cheeks, use fingers or Foundation Brush to apply. Start on the apples of cheeks, blending up towards hairline, then downwards to blend and soften color. For drier skins, be sure to moisturize skin first.
Beauty Bonus: Makes an equally beautiful lip color.
Ingredients in Cabo Coral Pot Rouge
Cabo Coral is peachy coral colour. it’s like Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Peach in the form of cream blush.
What I like about Bobbi Brown pot Rouge Cabo Coral :
- I like the shade. It’s a very wearable peachy coral shade. Great for summers.
- I liked the fact that it can be used both on lips and cheeks.
- The product in the pot is not gooey or soft. It’s like a hardened cream and it stays this way through out the year.
- The blush is quite buildable. You can apply it super sheer or build it to quite a deep colour.
- It blends well with the skin and looks pretty natural.
- Just like all cream blushes I find it quite easy to blend.
- There is a LOT of product in the pot. It’s 11 gm product.
- It never broke me out.
- A lot of girls with oily skin also use it so I think the product should work for all skin types.
- there are 9 shades to pick from Check HERE
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Cabo Coral
- The blush doesn’t stay on my cheeks all day long. Especially in summers, it disappears after an hour or so.. My NYX cream blush fares much better than this in this respect.
- I definitely have to use makeup primer on my face to make it last longer or else my skin drinks it up. It’s sort of feels weird because I have dry skin and mostly I don’t feel the need to use a makeup primer.
- It goes streaky on lips and rather makes my lips super dry.
- If you don’t use it for a few weeks, the top layer of the blush dries a little.
- There is a little scent in the blush, which does not bother me when I apply it on cheeks but bothers me when applied on lips.
- Bobbi Brown products are not available in India.
I have not used other shades but for me Cabo Coral is a pass for me.
I am wearing Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral both on lips and cheeks.
Indian makeup and Beauty blog Rating :-* :-* :-*
- Cream Blush Comparison : MUFE, Inglot, NYX, Bobbi Brown
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Review – Natural
- How To Apply Cream Blush
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Color Corrector