Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Cabo Coral ( $24 ) : This cream-based formula is great on both lips and cheeks for a sheer, stained finish. Available in a wide array of color choices for a variety of skin tones. Creamy and easy to blend – pat on lips and cheeks for a pop of color. For best results on cheeks, use fingers or Foundation Brush to apply. Start on the apples of cheeks, blending up towards hairline, then downwards to blend and soften color. For drier skins, be sure to moisturize skin first.
Beauty Bonus: Makes an equally beautiful lip color.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Ingredients in Cabo Coral Pot Rouge
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Cabo Coral is peachy coral colour. it’s like Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Peach in the form of cream blush.
What I like about Bobbi Brown pot Rouge Cabo Coral :
- I like the shade. It’s a very wearable peachy coral shade. Great for summers.
- I liked the fact that it can be used both on lips and cheeks.
- The product in the pot is not gooey or soft. It’s like a hardened cream and it stays this way through out the year.
- The blush is quite buildable. You can apply it super sheer or build it to quite a deep colour.
- It blends well with the skin and looks pretty natural.
- Just like all cream blushes I find it quite easy to blend.
- There is a LOT of product in the pot. It’s 11 gm product.
- It never broke me out.
- A lot of girls with oily skin also use it so I think the product should work for all skin types.
- there are 9 shades to pick from Check HERE
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Cabo Coral
- The blush doesn’t stay on my cheeks all day long. Especially in summers, it disappears after an hour or so.. My NYX cream blush fares much better than this in this respect.
- I definitely have to use makeup primer on my face to make it last longer or else my skin drinks it up. It’s sort of feels weird because I have dry skin and mostly I don’t feel the need to use a makeup primer.
- It goes streaky on lips and rather makes my lips super dry.
- If you don’t use it for a few weeks, the top layer of the blush dries a little.
- There is a little scent in the blush, which does not bother me when I apply it on cheeks but bothers me when applied on lips.
- Bobbi Brown products are not available in India.
I have not used other shades but for me Cabo Coral is a pass for me.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I am wearing Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral both on lips and cheeks.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Indian makeup and Beauty blog Rating :-* :-* :-*
- Cream Blush Comparison : MUFE, Inglot, NYX, Bobbi Brown
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Review – Natural
- How To Apply Cream Blush
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Color Corrector
Have you used Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Cabo Coral ? Please rate in the box below
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne