WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : A lightweight foundation alternative for dry, dehydrated skin, this formula is ultra-rich, and blends easily, giving skin a dewy look with light coverage. SPF 25 helps protect skin against damaging UVA/B rays. Dermatologist tested.
Price : It costed me around Rs 3,000 but it would be priced differently at different places. On website it says $50, which would be around Rs 2,250 for 30 ml product.
A few points to note :
- This tinted moisturiser is suited only for dry to very dry skin. If you have normal, combination or oily skintype, don’t bother about picking up.
- I have dry to very dry skin so I am heads over heels in love with it.
- It gives sheer coverage. If you like your base product to provide you with good coverage , this might not be for you.
- The shade I picked up is Medium to Dark tint.
Comes in a glass pot and has this little partition cap on top of it.
What I like about Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm
- The texture is so creamy and it glides on like a dream. I apply it with my fingers to spread the the balm on my face and neck and my base makeup is dine within seconds. It also great for mature skin.
- This moisurizing balm gives you ” my-face-but-better” kind of finish . It looks very dewy so I set it with powder to reduce the dewyness. I am all for dewy look but this is a little too much.
- It amazing how well it stays on all day long.
- It is very hydrating.
- You barely need a pea sized amount to your full face and neck so this would last me for quite long.
- Excellent product for winters. It is amazingly emollient.
- Despite being so creamy, it does not feel heavy at all.
- Never ever settles in fine lines or looks cakey. If you like natural looking skin, this is definitely a product for you. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- You have 8 shades to choose from. but this is the kind of product where a shade lighter or darker would not matter much. So you’d definitely be able to find one for your skin tone.
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm
- I barely ever talk about price in my reviews but this is VERY expensive for what it is. I totally love the finish of this tinted moisturizing balm . Also, the fact that you do get a lot of product in the jar but for a tinted moisturiser it is too over priced.
- It has that vicks sort of smell. It does fade away within seconds but it might bother a few people.
- It comes in a bulky glass jar so you have to be careful with storing it. Forget about carrying with you anywhere.
- It is very hydrating but you cannot skip a moisturiser.
- You have to massage this product in your skin, just like you’d massage a balm. Or else it would just sit on top of you skin. Trust me, not good!
- Not available in India.
Here is the swatch of the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizing balm – medium to dark
Overall, I guess it has an equal share of its pros and cons. I do think it is quite a replaceable product. In fact, you can make one at your home by mixing ultra moisturizing cream and a hint of foundation.
I do loveeee it a lot but I may not repurchase it. It was an impulse buy and I definitely do not regret picking it up. 😉
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
How to Spot Fake Cosmetics- Nars, MAC, Bobbi Brown
Cream Blush Comparison : MUFE, Inglot, NYX, Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Review, Swatch, FOTD
Ponds Age Miracle Anti Ageing Tinted Moisturizer Review
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector Review
Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Info
Biotique Bio Redwood Tinted Moisturizer- Review
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review, Swatch, FOTD