This twin pot contains two types of moisture: a light cream for where skin needs less hydration and a rich cream for drier areas like elbows and knees. It has an exotic intriguing scent.
- Provides 24 hour hydration.
- Leaves skin feeling soft all over.
- Exotic scent.
Rs. 880 for 200 ml. Best for all skin types.
Floral Acai, Macadamia, Vanilla and Sweet Pea.
It is a sturdy tub in a shape of ying-yang and with one side for normal skin and other for the drier areas. The lid fits perfectly with no chance of spillage.
My Experience with The Body Shop Floral Acai Body Butter Duo:
I absolutely love the scent of this body butter; it is a floral berry scent, very subtle, delicate and soothing, not at all overpowering. This was the only reason I liked this duo more than the others. The darker half that is for the drier area is less fragrant and moisturizes my knees and elbows very well. The lighter side has a strong fragrance which spreads evenly on applying. I use both the sides before bedtime so that it can soak into the skin and give a luxurious and soft feeling in the morning. It gives a buttery feeling, but gets absorbed very quickly without leaving any oily traces. It doesn’t feel sticky also. I think it’s a perfect combination to take care of dry skin in winters.
What I Like about The Body Shop Floral Acai Body Butter Duo:
- It an amazing way to keep your skin feel fresh and soft, taking extra care of the drier areas. No need to have a bunch of creams and lotions.
- The light moisturizer works really well, spreads nicely without any sticky oily feeling, leaving your arms and legs soft to touch and floral to smell.
- The thick buttery cream serves perfectly in keeping knees, elbows and feet smooth and supple. No extra rubbing required, gets soaked in the skin very easily.
- The fragrance is fruity, floral and delicate, not at all overly perfumed.
What I Did Not Like about The Body Shop Floral Acai Body Butter Duo:
- I found the quantity very less.
- Not suitable for oily-skinned beauties and a big “no” for summer.
Will I Repurchase The Body Shop Floral Acai Body Butter Duo Again?
I would certainly love to buy it again, but would try the other variants. If you gals haven’t tried them out, rush and grab your favorite scent.
Love you all!!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
Lotus Herbals Floral Stay Long Lasting Lip Color Pristine Maroon
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipsticks
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Macadamia
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Vanilla