WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The Body Shop AQUA LILY BODY LOTION – review
The Aqua Lily Body Lotion from The Body Shop is a super cool fragrant body lotion consisting of Shea Butter and Babussu oil, that as the manufacturers claim, is best described as “A luxurious, velvety body moisturiser that leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and subtly scented with the joyous, blissful Aqua Lily fragrance – a fresh water floral scent to uplift, exhilarate and inspire.” The mild scent of lily and the smooth feeling of the lotion incite the touch of soft silk and the fragrance of delicate flowers.
It especially contains ‘Lily of the Valley’ extract… I do not know the speciality of lilies grown in valleys over other kinds of lilies, but whatever it is, it sure smells nice. So do the other ingredients – ‘Green apple, dewy bamboo, tangerine, pink pepper, lily, rose, violet, cedar wood and musk notes’, in the perfect blend in which they are bottled. The price of the product is Rs. 545 for 200 ml, and there is no discount or offer going on for this product. But the lotion is worth its price since it leaves a cool and fresh feeling on the skin after application, glides smoothly over the skin, leaves a silky touch to it and a small quantity is sufficient to cover evenly a large portion of the skin.
Now let us take a look at the product profile – .
- Manufactured under the license of The Body Shop
- Marketed by The Body Shop
- Available exclusively in The Body Shop outlets
- The lotion is made of Community Trade shea butter from Tungteiya Association of Ghana, which moisturises and helps soften the skin; and Community Trade organic babussu oil from Coppali Co-operative in Brazil , which moisturises the skin
- The product contains Lily of the Valley extract, Green apple, dewy bamboo, tangerine, pink pepper, lily, rose, violet, cedarwood and musk notes
- Quantity – 200 ml
- Price – 545 INR
The special thing that I admire about the Aqua Lily Body Lotion from The Body Shop is that it contains Community Trade Shea butter from Tungteiya Association of Ghana and Community Trade organic babussu oil from Coppali Co-operative in Brazil. The Community Trade Shea butter trade provides twelve rural communitites of women with the rare opportunity of regular work and income, whilst helping to preserve the Amazon belt. And the Community Trade organic babussu oil also enables a rural community of women with regular work and income.
The things I like about the Aqua Lily Body Lotion from The Body Shop are – .
- The sweet, fresh and cool smell
- The smooth texture of the lotion that glides easily over a large area of the skin
- The skin is thoroughly moisturised by the Shea butter and the organic Babussu oil
- The ingredients come majorly from different trade communities, by this, a lot of women are provided with employment and economic improvement from those various communities.
- The skin is visibly smoother and silkier after the application of the lotion.
The things I dislike about the Aqua Lily Body Lotion from The Body Shop are –
- The price is higher than many of the popular products, and there is no discount or offer going on
- Available exclusively in the official The Body Shop outlets
- Makes the user wish to forget about all the other lotions available
Overall verdict – will definitely buy again, and will encourage everybody to give it a try since it is worth it
Final rating – :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion Review