Hello Gorgeous Ladies,
Ever since I have come across this blog, I have been an ardent fan. I feel it is more of a community rather than just a blog. This is my first ever post and I am so excited that I will be able to share something with you all. The product I am reviewing is Moroccan Rose Body Milk from The Body Shop. As the name says, it smells rosy and sweet. It is perfect for daily use.
Featuring the wonderful oil sourced by The Body Shop from roses hand-picked at dawn while providing moisturisation, this Body Milk leaves skin subtly scented with the ultra feminine and unique Moroccan Rose fragrance. Includes Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua, organic olive oil from Italy and organic babassu oil from Brazil.
830 INR for 250 ml.
It comes in a very trendy spray-on bottle. This makes it convenient to just spray on the body and glide on.
Precious rose oil, Community trade babassu, sesame seed and olive oils.
The product abides by the name body milk and has a milky consistency which is easy on application and very light on the skin.
My Experience with The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk:
The Body Shop is one of my favorite beauty brands which never disappoints me. Ever since I have started using this product 2 years back, this has been my favorite body milk and I love the way it feels and smells on my body. It is a treat for my oily skin. Since I have oily skin all over my body, I tend to get breakouts on my back and arms if I use a product which is too heavy or creamy. The Moroccan Rose Body Milk has a milky consistency and is very light on the body.
After application, it simply penetrates and disappears under the skin and leaves behind a mild rosy fragrance which lingers on for a few hours. It does not have a creamy texture which is an advantage because it makes your skin retain its natural shine and texture after application. The fragrance as I already said is mild and not too harsh or strong which for me is a plus point because I don’t like beauty products with strong fragrances. It makes the skin soft and supple and the effect lasts for a long duration (approximately 5-6 hours). I usually keep re-applying this body milk when I feel my skin is losing out on moisture. This product is recommended for normal skin, but it is suitable for all skin types. Once I finish gliding it on my body, I can see a tinge of shine that the product leaves behind on the body. I swear by this product to make my skin look lively and supple.
Other Applications (invented by me 😉 ):
- Although the product is “body milk,” I sometimes don’t hesitate to spray it on my face and wipe off with a cotton pad just like cleansing milk. It gives a nice fresh feeling to the face and believe it or not, it also gives a slight pink tinge to the complexion which persists for approximately an hour.
- I have even used it as a makeup remover on a few instances and it has worked well. It will not work perfectly as a makeup remover, but it can be a saviour if you have run out of your makeup remover.
Pros of The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk:
- Easy spray application and glides on easily on the body.
- Mild feminine rosy fragrance which is pleasant and not too strong.
- It has a milky consistency and is very light on the body which makes it suitable for every day use.
- The effect lasts for a long duration.
- It can also be used as a cleansing milk or makeup remover occasionally.
Cons of The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk:
- It might sometime take a little more time to penetrate in the skin.
- The price is slightly more in comparison to other branded body milk/lotions.
Will I Repurchase The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk?
Yes definitely!!! It is an awesome product.
4.5 out of 5
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
Nivea Smooth Body Milk
Yves Rocher Ming Shu Moisturizing Perfumed Body Lotion
Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Body Milk
H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion
L’occitane Relaxing Body Lotion